HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Mistress Preps for her Date with our Western Correspondent

One thing I forgot to mention in our blog earlier this week – about our switch day and Mistress’s multiplicity of orgasms – was the feedback she got from M, our Western Correspondent.

“He says it really turned him on, Slave…. The thought if me being ‘forced’ to have all those orgasms…. You using the Hitachi on me….That’s one reason why he was masturbating yesterday … despite all that epic sex he had with B.”

Of course, that puts a smile on Slave’s face. I do write the blog primarily to amuse Mistress. To show my love for her. But there is a charge that comes from knowing that some of you readers get a little sexual jolt of your own when you pop open UCTMW out there.

I imagine that there are guys like M who can’t help touching themselves as they ponder our adventures, or gaze at Mistress’s lovely body chunks arranged for your amusement.

(Mistress also told me an interesting tid-bit about what made M get in touch via comments and then emails back in December of 2009, almost a year ago.

“He said it was that photo of me bent over the picnic table, Slave …. He knew we were probably somewhere in his neck of the woods…. It got him curious….”

Here is the link, and the photo. That was an interesting day in the annals of Molly and Mick.
http://undercontracttomywife.blogspot.com/2009/12/mistress-gets-spanking.html
I’ll bet it got M more than curious.)

And I like to imagine some of our female readers squirming a bit over their coffees in the morning, or maybe tucked into bed at night, sliding a finger or two (or maybe an Hitachi?), under the sheets as they put themselves in Mistress’s boots as she toys with her Slave or suffers through the torment of yet another switch day.

And then there maybe some couples – not unlike us – who read about our activities and use them as inspiration for a little fun of their own.

We’ve been there and done that.

Example: Last evening, before our bedtime activities, I suggested that Mistress read Aisha’s little fantasy from her morning post, which seemed to prime the pump nicely.

So it’s nice to think we are passing the smutty favor forward to the rest of you.

Mistress was a little down yesterday morning though. After our morning activities, she scrolled through her calendar, and noticed an entry.

“Damn…. I forgot about that meeting Thursday morning. There goes my date with M….”

“That sucks, Mistress…. Maybe he can reschedule…. You know I don’t mind if you take an hour some evening….”

“That’s usually bad for him, Slave….”

But by our drive home, Mistress was feeling better.

“I’m staying home in the morning Slave…. I’ve rescheduled with M….and he has some rules ….”

“Yes, Mistress….”

“We can fuck tonight, but no orgasms for me in the morning….”

“No problem Mistress…. Are you sure it’s OK for tonight…. We wouldn’t want to have you anything but very desperate for him…. Why don’t you ask?”

“Let’s not tempt him, Slave…”

So Mistress did allow me to worship her when I got home. AS I knelt before those widely spread thighs she shared a bit of M’s day with me.

“It sounds like he and B had epic sex again this morning Slave…. She got all dommy with him… lots of spanking….”

“Wow. That’s not happened in a while…. I wonder if his ass is still sore….”

And later, after Mistress came, hips jerking against my face… she tapped away on her I-phone to ask our question.

It didn’t take long for her to get a response.

“He says it went away. He’s got a pretty tough ass…. But now that he’s on his bike…it’s a little tender.”

Later last night, as we got one more orgasm for her under the wire before her embargo kicked in, I asked Mistress what she thought about her Master getting spanked by his wife.

“I don’t know Slave…. It must really be a turn on for him. And her.”

“Maybe they can both spank you some day, Mistress. Would you like that?”

Mistress seemed confused, befuddled, excited by the thought. Her response was garbled as she came for me, moaning as I pumped into her, a finger stroking her clit to amplify the effect.

So many options.

Such a variety of stimuli.

What’s a Mistress to do?

But now I have a problem. I’ve gotten up. Stoked your imaginations. Read some of your smutty entries of the day: ‘Nilla. Aisha. Yikes.

“No touching, Mick.”

And Mistress is off limits.

It could be a long day.

4 comments:

beingaisha said...

O, yes, Mick - that "o, my" factor kicks in often reading about your adventures. Whew. Sometimes I think I need a slave of my own...

But I"m glad if I can be a little inspiration too! {smiles}

aisha

Alujna said...

Yes you do leave a lot of us squirming out here :)!

nilla said...

add another squirmy sub to your list for the day...i'm glad i got to this later than i usually do...and that when i go make jam and heat up the kitchen, i can blame the flush on my face on stirring a boiling pot...and know it was you two who did some of that pot stirring...

*phew*

nilla

sin said...

By the way that was a really pretty pic.