HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Mistress's Collection


Friday evening, Mistress was lying next to me in bed, laptop on her tummy, scrolling through her digital photo collection. She was pulling out some scenic photos of our Mountain Hideaway and environs to assemble a slideshow or her office computer. And I was watching…

But it was hard not to notice as she sorted through all those photos a certain body part.

Mistress giggled.

“He does send me a lot of cock pictures, Slave.”

Apparently he does.

Various angles.

Various states.

But mostly rigid, veined, angry, needy.

“I think you like it Mistress …. I think it speaks to you …. About what you do to him …. What you make him want to do.”

“I suppose it does, Slave.”

And of course, Mistress could delete them when they pop up on a text message at the most surprising times.

At the office.  At a lunch meeting. In a client presentation. Or the grocery store.

But she doesn’t slide them into the trash.  She collects them. They end up on her laptop, with photos of the more mundane and prosaic parts of our lives.

Horses. Fall foliage. Teens. Mountains. Cocks.

“When you glance at these photos, does it make you wet, Mistress? Does it fuel your fantasy about being on your knees, worshiping M’s special occasion cock?”

“Mmmmm….. I guess it does, Slave.”

The laptop was finding it’s way to the desk next to our bed. Mistress was sliding out of her gauzy, transparent panties.

Her hand found it’s way to my cock.

I don’t think she was surprised to find it hard and ready for her.

“I’m going to ride it, Slave….”

I knew what to do. Lay back. Let Mistress impale her sopping cunt on my workaday cock.

And if in her mind she was riding the angry one in those photos, if it was our Western Correspondent pinching her nipples, or pulling her ass down onto him with his strong hands, well, who was I to complain.

Mistress worked herself into a state, then came crashing down onto me, moaning, face flushed, her fingers reaching behind, stroking my balls.

Apparently that collection can inspire all sorts of things.


Mistress was in a feisty mode Saturday afternoon.

After a bike ride and some leaf raking, We settled into an afternoon of leisure.  Mistress took a nap, and I joined her after suffering through a dismal college football game.

When she woke it was time for her to remind me who is in charge.

“Get out the strap-on slave…. It’s time.”

She slid into her gear. Made sure I had the lube on hand, but first there was some business to take care of.

“I can’t recall now why you deserve a spanking, but we might as well take care of that too.”

I remembered. But chose not to remind her. It might only get worse.

My bottom was appropriately tenderized with her long wooden shoe horn. Stingy blows rained down on me, making me squirm and whine into the pillow.

But I think we both felt better when it was done. And I know the spanking made my bottom particularly receptive to her faux cock as she pumped into me.

Mistress comes in an altogether different way when she fucks me  from behind this way. Her body jerks hard against me as her clit frictions against my ass and the leather of her harness. It seems to take her by surprise as she gasps her pleasure then collapses onto me before pulling out.

She gives me a little pat on the butt. As if I had been a good boy for her. And I had. Then she slides out of her harness. She leaves it on the floor for me to clean and put away for it’s next deployment.

“Go insert your device now Slave…. Then get back here and fuck me.”

“Of course, Mistress.”


Last evening we went to some friends’ home for dinner. It was a nice evening, sitting out back on their deck, under a full moon and stars. Mistress was allowed to “indulge”, while I went easier as the designated driver.

AS always, Mistress looked delicious: those high boots, black tights, swishy dress.

On the drive home, I had the pleasure of sliding my hands up under the dress. Mistress was a tad tipsy, but seemed to enjoy the friction of my fingers sliding along those smooth tights to the apex of her thighs, her legs spread, undulating a bit in response.

“Remember, tomorrow is switch day, Mistress …. And we’re following the regime that M proposed for you last week: tickling, teasing, but no cumming.”

She looked at me, a bit surprised.

“Ohhh…. You wouldn’t would you, Slave?”

“After all those orgasms last Sunday, I think you could handle it.  But maybe we should ask M how long you should be expected to go without an O.”

“Good idea, Slave…. Let’s see what he has to say.”

So after we got home, and Mistress got a little pre-switch orgasm from my devoted tongue, I whipped off an email to our Western Correspondent, reading it to Mistress first:


M- I've told Mistress that she's going to endure what you suggested for last sunday....tickling , teasing but not cumming ,   But how long do you think I should make her wait? Sunday night?  Monday?  Tuesday?  

She thinks if I ask you now it might hasten the time she will have to suffer without  a cum.

(I did just lick her to a midnight O, so she shouldn't have too much to complain about....)

Mick

This morning, when I woke up and slid out of bed, I found M’s response:

--
Mick:

since she intends to keep you chaste for three days..

I would recommend Monday morning...

 but with plenty of teasing in between... 

i think an hourly teasing, 

as much as possible, 

would be in order... 

feather on the clit...  

each hour sounds good to me...

maybe a home made chastity device in between.... 

3 pairs of bike shorts?  

with a sock tucked in between her legs...

 just to suck up the juice and keep her from stimulating herself ?"

  and strict observation... 

she can be a devious little slut, might slip away and cheat!

  AND I would pull down those shorts every hour or so and give her a good sound bare bottom spanking... 

will jiggle her clit,

  you will need to keep a very close watch on her at night...  

might try to go for the quick rub off in the bathroom... 

be very observant!!!

and/or bind her hands!!!

she is very smart will try to out fox U

good luck

the lazy ... but always entertained  WC 

M, thanks for your directive. I will do my best to fulfill the letter and spirit of your sentence for our beloved Mistress/Slave.

 I suspect this plan of action may drive Mistress to distraction today. MAbe she thought M would give her a reprieve. Not.

And I suspect contemplating this plan of action for Switch Day could distract a few of our readers too.

3 comments:

nilla said...

oh, wicked. I think the Western Correspondent just earned his pay this week...


phew!!

i cannot *wait* to hear about 3 pair of bike pants with sox to soak up her sex...

n

beingaisha said...

Yep, the idea of you teasing her hourly, the spankings, and not being allowed to cum... whew. Makes me - um, a little twitchy just thinking about it. Can't wait to hear how it goes for your Mistress!

aisha

sin said...

Lots of commands from the bossy M!

Remind us what you deserved the spanking for Mick?