HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Friday, October 8, 2010

Going Shopping Today.

Mistress was a very busy girl again yesterday.

So was headed to a presentation to some female clients out in the hill country where, as my old professor used to say, “Man and Beast Live as One.”

“I hope you don’t mind that I wore pants today, Slave…. I know you like to fondle my legs on the way to work.”

“No problem Mistress….”

“Sometimes I think when you meet with a female client, they don’t like you flaunting your allure too much…”

I can understand that … Mistress is pretty hot. Other women might not welcome that under some circumstances. Might not take her as seriously as she deserves to be taken.

So she dropped me off for a change and headed off to her meeting.

“Watch out for cows, Mistress,” I said, kissing her goodbye.

At work, I was amused to collect some of your comments and suggestions for our Sunday switch opportunity.

Of course, there is no deadline…. Sundays come and go.

But there seems to be some consensus about this coming Sunday.

‘Nilla had an excellent idea about a feather…. I’ve not tickled Mistress in some time…. Definitely have to try that. And it seems that our Western Correspondent concurs, with a rather deviant twist:

“As always Don its your switch day, but my vote is for tying her on her back, spread eagle, and tickling with a feather, and teasing her with hitachi and not letting her cum that morning.”


Of course could be bad retribution for you! Living dangeriously


That seems like a plan, doesn’t it?

But where does one find a feather these days.

I turned to my (vanilla) twitter account.

“Where can I buy a feather? (Don’t want to pluck a bird?”

Sure enough, someone out there was happy to point me to a costume store a few blocks from my office. I’ll have to stop by at lunch time.

And before I head upstairs for some morning worship of my sleepy Mistress, I thought I would share a link to a story I saw yesterday on Salon. Young woman claims she’s “done writing about her sex life”, after years of getting published that way.

http://www.salon.com/life/feature/2010/10/05/done_with_sex_writing

Amusing.

Of course, the article wouldn’t have been published but for her summary of all the wanton one night stands she had already written about. Sort of like the Beatles never recording a new song for 40 years, but continuously reissuing the old ones.

But, have no fear, readers. Mick isn’t close to done. But when I start writing about Mick and Molly’s greatest hits, please, pull the plug.



plug.

4 comments:

beingaisha said...

Yep, the feather thing sounds like a great idea! Ikind of like the "don't let her cum" part too, but yeah, I think you'd pay for it later, so maybe not... Whatever you do, I know it'll be fun for her!

aisha

sin said...

I think that when you are most often the bottom partner in the relationship it makes sense not to make the topping too nasty.

nilla said...

Sensitizing her with the feather may make her ...um...triggerhappy?

maybe in lieu of the Hitachi (at first anyway,) a bit of tongue-tip lapping on the clit? it's almost another form of tickling, if you can avoid touching her anywhere but there, and maybe a finger or two or three in either or both caverns, and then back off when she's close, let her lay there panting for a bit, and then Hitachi her while you fuck her?

just writing that makes me hawt. Gawd. You two are *both* sluts, you know that, right? *laughing*

whatever you decide, i hope you knock your respective socks off each other....

nilla

UCTMW Enterprises Management Team said...

You will be happy to know I found a feather today...And 'Nilla, I will certainly take your thoughts into cosideration.