HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Election Day

My mistress asks me to do a homework assignment every morning in the hour before its time to wake her, reflecting on the prior day's activities. It keeps me out of trouble while she sleeps and also primes me for our first encounter of the day. This assignment relates to election day in our charming midwestern city:

It was a good day, mistress, despite some bad vibes from someone neither of us wants to see at that election night party. Not sure whether you plan to keep this to yourself, or share with your prospective lover/dom, but of course that's for you to decide as the one who possesses me completely (and of course the thought that you may someday share the details of my submission with him or others as you choose ads a bit of a thrill to this project).

Yesterday was one of those days that started hot and slowly mushroomed into a sex marathon that seemed like one long unnatural act of endurance, particularly for a "grizzled vet" like me (is that how that little dork introduced me last night?) Since I woke a little later than normal this am, I can only hit the highlights:

1) You exercised Mistress's right to turn me away in the middle of the night last night, which left me horny and awake, and caused me to write that essay for you. So by the time I was done, my cock was thick and I was anxious to be back in bed, buried within you. After planting my face in your cunt under the covers as you worked with your laptop, and pleasing you, you gave me permission to fuck you. I was pretty desperate by then. The result was a bit more rushed than normal, and all a blur by now. But I got the release I needed and could finally focus on my day.

2) as usual you had me wear my cage to work, and we were in touch by email while you were in that meeting downtown. And there I was back at my office slavishly emailing you about how nice it would be to be on my knees under that conference room table, servicing you while you tried to keep your corporate face on. And wondering whether the meeting's subject (something about slavery, wasn't it?) was making you think about being someone else's sex slave, rather than a slave owner.

3) Your meeting was ending and you told me to be there at 12:45 sharp for my worship opportunity. As I pushed the chair (your makeshift throne) against the office door, and helped you work down those sexy black tights you casually mentioned that your prospective master, E, had emailed you that a.m. too, describing a scenario where he would push you over that very same conference room table under which I had imagined myself kneeling, and take you with some force after a good spanking. Your cunt was already dripping, no doubt from that thought. As I went to my knees to tongue you to orgasm, you wrapped one delicious thigh over my shoulder, pressing me even harder against you. Unfortunately for me, the key was at home and I could only throb inside my cage. And I was left with the taste and smell of you to haunt me at work for the rest of the afternoon.

4) By the time I got home at around 5, I was in a state, to say the least. Thankfully you let me skip our planned bike ride. Getting kind of desperate to submit these days, probably because of the way you describe your flirtation with E, I suggested that you tie my hands as I knelt to worship you. That's all the more stimulating to me, though I don't know whether its a bonus for you or not. After all no fingers are available. But that did not seem to impede your satisfaction on this occassion.

You had me stand then, and unlocked my cage, since my hands were of no assistance. You toyed with me for a while, until I was quite hard and a bit crazy. You had me lie on my back, hands still tied, but not terribly uncomfortable, and mounted me. Within minutes you had one of those intense orgasms that I love so much (was it aided by my talk of you riding E's cock, your own hands tied behind you?) And then your fingers toyed with my balls as you rode me somemore until I cam incrashing waves inside you.

We laid there in that post orgasmic bliss of ours, me snuggled against you, hands still tied. You reading a magazine. Then your text message chime went off. It was E, giving you a pep talk about our night's plans, suggesting that maybe when we got home I should feel your riding crop aas a suitable punishment for the angst I was causing you.

Somehow it seemed he was looking over your shoulder. I told you to feel free to respond (not that you needed my permission). His intrusion had actually caused my cock to respond in that mysterious, submissive way it does when you share the details of our peculiar relationship with him.

In short order I was untied and bringing you to yet another orgasm with my hand as you instructed me to tell a story about how E would debauch you at our vacation house, making you beg for permission to come, but denying you permission until you ame anyway, unable to hold back a second longer, earning furher punishment for your disobedience.

You then told me to insert my little white "device", and we made love yet again, with more orgasms all around. Maybe 2 within an hour for me. Crazy.

Readers, believe it or not this continues. will post the end of "election day" later.

No comments: