HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Monday, November 30, 2009

A Mistress Under the Weather Needs Tender Care

Dear Mistress,

Sad to end the long weekend and head back to work, though I will be curious to see the state of disarray we left my office in as we baled out on Saturday night.

You asked that I continue the blog this am with a report on our day’s activities yesterday, and I will dutifully comply. Let me know if you have any other special writing requests though for future entries.

Sunday is our “switch” morning. I let you sleep as I did yesterday’s homework and watched the DVR’d football game. Though I must admit I got a bit distracted from the game as I remembered the “good parts” for you. And while we have decided to put on the shelf the guys who applied to be your part time Dom, I did get a bit aroused when I re-read some of their responses and considered their plans for you.

So by the time you woke I was ready to do my best/worst in my temporary role as your fantasy Dom surrogate. But when I realized you were coming down with a cold, I knew that what you needed was more care and carress than the firm, cruel hand. I did put the wrist cuffs on you and linked then together, in front. But rather than put you over my knee as I had planned, I fixed them over your head to the eyescrew I had installed for such moments. You lay there quietly on your stomach, as I linked your ankles together with leather cuffs.

I then proceeded to softly stroke your lovely bottom, appreciating its texture. Some kisses were thrown in, and my hand moved to your back and shoulders to relax you. I then asked if you desired a nice spanking and you agreed (though by saying “yes Slave”; not sure you would ever really see me in the demanding Dom role you seem to want to experience).

I proceeded to give you a spanking with my hand, alternating cheeks, with a degree of firmness that was probably a 6 on the scale of 10. (Certainly Desiree’s DOM would have been move more strict, as the posting I forwarded earlier this morning would indicate. http://blog.domsublove.com/). However, there were several breaks to sooth you, rub your back and shoulders and confirm how wet you had become.

I got up for a moment, and you asked where I was going. Certainly an impertinent question for someone in a sub role, but I overlooked the transgression, and told you I would be right back. Actually I was retrieving our tube of baby oil gel, and proceeded to coat my finger and your cute little ass. As I picked up the hairbrush in my right hand, I slid that finger into your lovely bottom and you gave out a little gasp. That arrangement allowed me to firmly spank you with the hairbrush, while using two fingers (the little one slid around to play with your clit) to stimulate my little “slave for the morning”.

I simultaneously spanked and stroked you that way, speeding up then slowing down for several minutes. I would have proceeded even longer, but you came suddenly with a shudder and sobs against my hand. We really do need to work on your begging, Mistress. (It’s probably why you ultimately need someone stricter than me to set the rules for those times when you want to submit. Who knows, maybe E will be back into that mode someday).

It was “Master’s” turn then, and I entered you from behind, taking you that way for my own pleasure for a while before turning you over, and doing it straight on, until we both came one more time. At that point you asked to be released, and our “switch” was done. Like Captain Kirk on the bridge of the Enterprise, you resumed command, and Mr. Spock like me stepped aside.

When I came back from the football game with the kids later that afternoon, your first command was that I join you in the bedroom. After some talk about our imprudent Craigslist experiment (for which I should be punished), we made love again in a comforting married couple sort of way, with me starting with my mouth consuming your lovely cunt, fueling my addiction, until we continued in the traditional style. We drifted off a bit before you made dinner and I made the run to return the girls’ DVD’s.

After dinner the plan was to rest , read the Times and watch TV. It seemed we were both tired after all of the weekend activities, and you were still fighting that cold. Sitting there, watching Dexter, we were relaxed and cozy. As you demand, I was naked, my cock was hidden under the section of theTimes I was reading. At some point your hand drifted there, resting at first, then stroking a bit, and, not surprisingly, I began to get hard.

The non-slave Don might have brushed away the “distraction” so I could concentrate on Tom Friedman and Dexter Morgan. The Slave Don has no standing to object to however Mistress chooses to handle the goods.

As I grew increasingly hard and squirmy you just laughed at me. “Uncomfortable Slave?” you asked. You asked me what I wanted, and I confirmed that I now wanted to fuck you. But you said, “Not just yet, slave”, and retrieved those long black gloves, which are particularly seductive when used to gently rub my cock and balls. It was both heaven and agony as you took me to the edge several times until I begged for permission to enter you. Finally you reluctantly consented. The TV was now off, and we made love for quite a while until you came again, as I simultaneously slid my cock into you and used my fingers to stroke your clit. And then I had permission to come with a ferocity that surprised me after such a long and sexy weekend. Nice “climax” to a long weekend.

Now I better get upstairs to pleasure you before putting on your cage and heading to work.

Your slave.

No comments: