HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Why a Contract? The Backstory.

Yesterday was another day of lovely sex and open conversation, Mistress. It was nice to get off the semi-abstinence wagon and have some long, hard fucks with you. I particularly enjoyed last night, when you allowed me to take you from behind. You seemed to come very hard as I invoked the Uber E, and your latent desire that he take control of you in that way.

But I thought it would be nice to step back and generate for whatever readers there are out there in blogland the story about how we decided to sign a contract that involves my total surrender to your control.

Of course, we have always had great sex. Before we were married we had our special love nest, a studio in our cozy downtown equipped with only a few pieces of furniture, including a futon bed. You were so young then – 23, 24? I almost felt guilty taking advantage of you there, weekday afternoons, or an occasional Sunday morning when we told our spouses that we had work to do. (Bad, very Bad).

Frequently our games involved you tied to the futon, spread for me, as I licked and fucked you to our hearts’ content. At first you probably thought I was a bit strange, but seemed to relish those times. But there was no real talk of submission. Once the ropes were untied, we were back to a more conventional affair, with me at an age and level of boring maturity closer to father than contemporary. I always had trouble figuring out what you saw in me, but was flattered and delighted to have you at my side.

And there were some nice field trips where we went slightly beyond the edge of sex ordinaire. I can remember that trip to the B & B in Tennessee, a hike, you tied to a tree, me on my knees pleasuring you. Or walking the streets of D.C., your hands cuffed behind you under your raincoat, bottom still sore from a nice spanking with a wooden hairbrush.

Again, these were only little detours, not any committed power exchange involving a commitment to submit. And lets face it, you are not really the submissive type.

As years passed, kids were born and raised and your career blossomed, we spent less time on these types of activities. Great sex. Frequent and robust. But mostly vanilla.

We both acknowledge that things deteriorated a bit between us in the years when we spent too many working days away from one another. It was a loss of intimacy. Too much of the burden of child rearing on you. Me feeling dissed. Not much fun for either of us. We enjoyed our weekends together. But it was not what either one of us envisioned when we decided to marry in the heat of love and passion all those years ago, with one child in arms and another on the way. I should have begged you to stay but was too proud to beg.

So I fucked up. Did something that betrayed and hurt you. That afternoon when you discovered what was going on we were fortunate that the kids were away. And between your tears and anger and my shame and remorse, we held ourselves together with what brought us together in the first place: extraordinary sex. I can’t recall how many times we did it that night. But it seemed we barely slept. And at some point, in the middle of the night, as I was trying to convince you that I would do whatever it would take to keep you. And you were on top of me, riding my cock, using your fingers on my balls. And you informed me, as you rode me, between our grunts and gasps and moans, that if I would be calling you mistress from then on; and that I was now going to be your slave. (it sends shivers through me now to think about, Mistress). You had tapped into a dormant fantasy of my own, apparently.

And we both came, almost together, exhausted, but knowing we were onto something new that might be the right path after too many years of drifting apart. We had found something that has blossomed over the last 14 months, as I have ceded more and more power to you in this relationship. A burden for you, no doubt. But a blessing for me.

Will finish the rest of this “back story” in my next installment, Mistress.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I find your situation very interesting because I have had a similar story to share. My slave, desiree, has read your blog and suggested I do the same. Before desiree, I was in a serious relationship with "Linda". At one point while dating, I decided that I needed to take a break from our relationship (mostly due to her kids). This devastated her, and she begged me to come back. After a couple of weeks, I decided to do so. However, she found out that I had also communicated with another woman during our separation. This made her furious, and me feel like shit, so I told her I would do anything for her, so that she would feel better and to let her know that I meant to be with her forever. She quickly seized this opportunity, and suggested that I become her slave. In retrospect this was a foolish idea, but at the time it sounded good, so I agreed. My enslavement was a bit different than yours, in the fact that she wanted me to be her toilet, as well as her submissive in all other ways as well. We even constructed a contract, had a lawyer document it properly, and even had it notarized. After a week of this, I just could not do it anymore, which lead to our breakup (and a very sticky lawsuit as well). Since then, I have learned that I am not a sub, but do enjoy submissive fantasies on occasion. Today, I am a Master to desiree (Domsublove.com). It took awhile for me to realize that I am most comfortable in the dom position, and have taken to this role very naturally. I do, however, understand your attraction to your present relationship with your wife. I will keep up with your blog, and I extend an invitation for you to read ours as well. We will both try to write and keep it real. Our journey promises to be interesting, as desiree and Myself learn how to maintain a dom/sub relationship, hopefully for a lifetime.

Best regards,
MasterS and desiree
http://blog.domsublove.com

Anonymous said...

I am the mistress of the slave in under contract. for us -- this seems to work well. though I do need time off from time-to-time. we both have serious daytime jobs and kids -- and always being in charge does get one a bit tired. My slave has had the weight of the world on his shoulders for many years and seems to relish in this role. He also was somewhat repressed for years and now is much more open. while this started about sex, it seems to be about a lot more. keep us posted on how you are doing. we are not into the pain part as you are -
am wondering how that is for your sub.

MasterS said...

Dear Mistress,

I seem to have had a problem inthe past with letting other people control me, in my effort to please them. I thought the "good husband" weas supposed to do that. HOwever, that attitude lead to 2 divorces, and left me always feeling like there was something missing. My mantra was to "make my personal life as rewarding as my professional life". Now that I am making many of the decisions, I seem to have landed in the place that is right for me. Yes, being the dom can be stressful at times, especially during training sessions with desiree, but the ovarall reward is worth the effort. I am lucky that she loves toplease me, and hates to make mistakes, so I rarely have to punish her. As for the pain, it is not very severe, to say the least. she doesn't have much of a tolerance for it, but she definitely tries to please me. she even requested that I beat her with a belt on her back while entering her from benind last night, which was totally unexpected. But the hits were not hard enough to leave marks, and were mostly for the thrill of "whipping". This activity did make me cum very quickly. Most of the sensation training is of a quick manner. We have not ventured into extensive scenes, or anything close to severe torment. I honestly do not know if we will ever evolve to that point, but who knows, we have pledged to pursue this arrangement for a lifetime, so I have alot of time to figure this stuff out.

MasterS