HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Making it (More) Real

Dear Mistress,

Yesterday was my weekly abstinence day. Though, as it turned out, I got an early reprieve because you were almost too merciful, and because of our early departure this am. Or maybe because you just wanted me to give you my all in that way more than normal last night.

The day started with my homework about our “Backstory” for the blog, and as you read it I brought you to orgasm with my mouth. You seemed moved, by both the writing and the tongue-ing, Mistress. After some cuddling and teasing of my hard cock, you indulged my entering you, and you came again quite nicely. But it was time for me to withdraw and shower and put on my cage for the day. That latter task was a bit more difficult than usual, as my cock was still tingling from the earlier arousal and denial. You seemed quite satisfied as the lock clicked closed.

You spent the day on the road, and we talked some over the phone. I was delayed by traffic and when I got home around 6 pm I was getting pretty anxious for release from the cage. After some worship, and talk about your conversation with E and his domestic complications, I did my duty, and was hoping for a quick release. But you decided that it might be good for me to keep the cage on until bed time. We rolled around on the bed a bit, me kissing you, and my cock pushing against its restraint with increasing discomfort. You have discovered a new way of driving me crazy, mistress. Making me even more submissive.

When we finished with dinner, and you finished packing, you finally decided to release me. My cock virtually sprung form its cage when you took away the little padlock. My that felt good. And it was particularly generous of you to let me get some aroma therapy as I licked and sucked you one more time before we finally got to make love.

But what was it that made me so hard at 2 a.m. that I asked for permission to fuck you again? It was my thoughts about you sharing the “UnderContract” blog and twit page with E. I guess this could have been an impulse on your part, your cunt thinking and not your brain. But here is my thinking on its impact:

1) By making my submission and these words available to someone you know – someone who has had you, someone who only a few days ago was talking about his desire to make you call him “Sir”, someone who you have so recently desired – you have brought me down yet another notch in my submission to you. You made the comment about the tree falling in the woods, and whether anyone hears it. Now my submission, my role as slave and yours as mistress, seems much more real, don’t they? Gives me a bit of a chill

2) Sharing the fantasies about E (or maybe Uber E) contained in the blog will certainly show him in no uncertain terms how deeply he was able to get under your skin. It provides a road map for him, doesn’t it. That might give you a chill?


3) Or are you simply trying to drive him crazy about what he took a pass on when he used his “catch and release” tactics on you? Reading this about you written by another man would certainly drive me crazy, mistress.

Of course, he may never even bother to read this tale. But however you cut it, the thought that he might, and that you want him to read it, made for a highly erotic mind stew for me in the middle of the night, Mistress . And I thank you for allowing me the privilege to make love again last night, before we went back to sleep.

The day’s score: Mistress: 6 Slave: 2

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said -- my slave,
as I sit next to you -- lap top on -- somewhere between sea-to-shining sea...you are busily working on your next entry (instead of real work) Your mistresss is involved with real work -- someone has to...right? our morning so far-- early trip to the airport...no sex -- too sleepy, but you woke me up in the middle of the night for sex. You demanded (and you will be punished for making this demand) that I reach into my pants and offer a taste en route. Since I am a kind mistress, I did so. You have expressed that your cock is hard -- but that will have to wait. Mistress wants a bike ride upon arrival to keep my ass pert...
love
molly