HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Our Slavish Rituals

Slavish Rituals

Dear Mistress,

It was nice to wake up yesterday with the big Thanksgiving feast in the rearview mirror and the crowd gone. And it’s too early to worry about the next one, a week away.

We had some lovely wake up sex yesterday, with you reading my homework assignment as I licked you under the sheets. When you allowed me to fuck you, I was particularly needy, because we had passed the night before, with such full stomachs.

Later in the day, you were taking Nora to the gym and had me put on my cage. A first on a non-work day, but very pleasing to me, a subject I will cover later on. By the time you had returned and napped, I had watched the football game, and then delivered the girls to their movie, I was anxious for release.

We laid down, you unlocked me, and my cock did that automatic spring forward thing it does when it is more than ready for action. After I washed, we made love again, gently. It felt good to be so close with no where to go anytime soon. I think I napped again afterwards. That bonus Friday off is the nice thing about staying home for Thanksgiving.

While you showered, I worked on our little posting for a part time Dom, to help you explore your sub side in ways I can’t do as your devoted slave. Not sure much will come of it, but it’s a nice little adventure for us to share, particularly since E seems off into his own world these days. He awoke a side of you that probably needs to be explored/exploited, My guess is we can find a way for that to happen.

You dressed in a particularly stimulating outfit: brown cashmere dress, going only to mid thigh. Dark brown tights. Brown suede leather boots. Delicious. And as we were getting ready to leave you got the first response to your posting, from a gentlemen who claimed he was a Dom and would be happy to “mentor” you in the art of submission.

Whether it was our discussion of his interest, and how you should respond, or your very domme-ish outfit, I was overtaken with the need to bury my face between your legs, an impulse that never waned through the long dinner with family at that downtown restaurant.

Luckily, we drove alone to meet everyone, so my hands were free to fondle you through your tights. The car seemed to fill with the scent of your arousal. As I was about to turn the car over to the valet, you put a finger you had dipped inside against my nose and lips, as my cock surged against my pants.

Dinner seemed to drag on forever, and then you invited the family back to the house for ice cream, all to my frustration. By the time all left, I was pretty desperate to do that face burying. So, as you checked your facebook page, I knelt between your legs, rubbing my face and mouth to suck whatever juices I could through the panel of your tights and underwear. (I may be developing a serious tights fetish, btw).

Finally you were done with the computer, and allowed me to peal away your tights and take you directly with my mouth. You were in no hurry, and I took my time bringing you to orgasm that way. After that task was completed, I climbed onto the bed next to you and you worked my cock with your hands until I had to beg for the privilege of fucking you. Which you finally allowed.

No murmured stories last night. Just a good, long workmanlike fucking that seemed to go on for sometime. Now that I was finally getting what I had wanted all evening, I was in no hurry.

I loved your labored breathing, and the feel and taste of your breasts and shoulders as I slid into and against you. Ultimately you came again, before finally giving me permission to come. It seemed like a long time coming. (pun intended).

But what I wanted to write about this morning are some of the little rituals we have developed that have made me more your slave, which hopefully has its rewards for both if us. We should probably figure out whether we can add to or enhance these rituals if you want my submission to be deepened:

1) Locking me into my cage. I like the smug, possessive look in your eye. We should do it more often when I am not at work (other than football games, please. Too hard to wait in line to pee sitting down).
2) Me kneeling to worship you after I come home from work, or when you visit me in the office. I should request you tie my hands every now and then, which is a turn on for me, though I don’t know whether it is for you.
3) Our departure sex in the am. Me in my cage, but getting you to imagine some other man spanking or forcing you to submit. It always leaves me a bit tingly and frustrated, and with fingers coated with your fragrant juices to remind me of you during the work day.
4) My daily homework assignments, and being able to feed on your cunt as you read from your laptop. Keeps me focused on you and your pleasure in that hour before you wake. Keeps blood pressure down by not watching the talking heads on Morning Joe.
5) Our Sunday morning switch. Its something I anticipate, being able to turn the tables on you and give you some of the surrender time you also need. It’s a good way to explore the sexy fantasies you have, that were ignited by E’s recent overtures.
6) Wednesday Abstinence Day. Its something I start thinking about Monday night, and carries us over into over the top sex on Thursday. Interesting way to make what used to be a boring work day a lot more interesting. My frustration, and the need to focus on your pleasure and not my own certainly makes me more your slave, mistress.

I hear your footsteps upstairs, so will stop for now.

Your slave.

No comments: