HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Saturday Night on the Town

Thanks for a wonderful celebration day, mistress. A very nice combination of exercise (on our bikes, raking leaves) , creativity (the blogs we wrote) and sex, with some theatre thrown in. The highlights:

Didn’t we do it twice in the morning before beginning our day? My writing for you always gets me stoked. After the first time we read the paper for a bit, then I asked permission for some “aroma therapy”. I really only planned on some meditation down there, but one thing led to another and you came again for me. You asked if I wanted another go, but I demurred. But as you held my cock and balls in your gently persuasive way, I was soon ready. And you were more than willing.

I had asked for a particular gift on my birthday. After we did our work we adjourned for some rest time. Soon you had donned the strap-on, and we lay together kissing and stroking until I was very hard and you seemed very aroused. There is something about the way you direct me into position, ask me to help you find the target, and then oh so vigorously assault me from behind that brings out the deepest submission in me, Mistress. After a few days without it, I really do crave that treatment. That is particularly true when I sense that your interest in E is peaking again, whether because of some texting, or calls, or because of our talks about your possible relationship with him. And I love the way you come with such gusto, from behind,grinding against me.

When you were done with the strap on, you had me insert that little white probe and I mounted you again. And after we were done, we had a relaxing nap. Then it was time to go to the theater and the related reception and gala.

I offered to wear that cock ring we acquired last year. It had been a while, and it’s always a struggle to get both balls through. But once on, it puts me into a semi erect state until I am allowed to remove it. It’s like you have a tight, but gentle grip on me down there. But it’s the opposite of the cage, letting my cock grow, and making it reluctant to shrink once the blood gets trapped in there.

You wore a dramatically dominant outfit. Silky dress. Black tights and boots. (we forgot the gloves!). AS we circulated through the crowd, wary at first over who we might run into, eyes were following you, and I stood close, indulgently rubbing my hand on your shapely, firm bottom. As we chatted and listened to the program, it seemed you were particularly interested in your I phone, and of course in my mind you were keeping in touch with E as you stood there with me, or, later, when you excused yourself for the ladies room. And that stirred my already tightly gripped cock.

Once seated, you toyed a bit with my fingers and thighs, and allowed me to keep my hand inside your thighs, as they alternatively gripped me and spread a bit. You seemed turned on, Mistress. And I was curious why. So my mind drifted to a scenario where it was E there with his hands between your legs in a public place. How very wet that would make you. And what it would feel like to me to see that. Know he was stroking you. Making you all liquid and squirmy.

We stopped by the gala afterwards. Despite the distraction of our kids’ texts, it was hard to put aside for even a moment my arousal and need for you. After some wine and desert we headed back to the parking lot. When the elevator door closed, I gripped your wrists, and pushed you against the wall, your hands above you. We kissed hard and deep, and I could feel your thigh rise up against me as my very hard cock ground against you. A delight. But the door opened all too soon, and we dashed to the car.

We began our Sunday a.m. switching role play a little early. I told you to insert your arms inside the seat belt, and asked you to imagine that E was in the driver’s seat, and needed to assert his control. He told you to spread your legs, and you did, pushing the seat back, your legs on the dash in those very hot black boots and tights. As we talked about that scenario and how it would unfold, I gently stroked your thighs and cunt. I could smell your arousal, mistress, and you squirmed against my hand.

We finally made it home, and I gripped you in the driveway. Squeezing your nipples, rubbing my hands against you. Kissing you deep. You seemed on the verge, but we needed to get inside.

AS I undressed, you simply lay on the bed, on your stomach, all in black. Naked, I lay on top of you, my hand reaching beneath you. My cock in extremis, pressed against your ass. For a while we lay there talking that way. Me pumping against you from behind, and murmuring to you with a story with E as the protagonist, describing what he would do to you. At one point you asked me how you should seduce him, asking for details and strategy. I did my best, but I was so very hard, and the thought of coaching you into acts that would only re-enforce my submission made me even crazier for you.

You rolled over, but said I could not fuck you until I had made you come with my hand. We were both talking now, trying to match one another with examples of how you could humble me with your activities with E. Watching him handle your cunt. Or me holding your arms down as he fucked you. All crazy stuff, that made us both crazier.

When you finally came, it was with a sob and tears that seemed to go on forever, even as I gently stripped you and fucked you as softly as I could, considering the level of my arousal and frustration. All that talk about your surrender of all that control to someone else brought on a well of both sexual and emotional release. You are my treasure, Mistress.

No comments: