HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving Comes Early

Thanksgiving Morning

Good morning Mistress,

You were very kind to relieve me of my abstinence obligations last night, after only 24 hours. While I did not deserve such generous treatment, my sense was that you wanted my full effort in fucking you. Though I try to give it my all without coming, its not easy and certainly very frustrating.


Yesterday began with my homework, in which I listed the attributes of the perfect part-time Dom for you. He will not be easy to find, but may be worth the quest. It would be good for you to take some time off from your mistress duties and submit completely. And I would enjoy participating vicariously.

As I was working downstairs, you woke up early and read through the blog I posted by the Discerning Dom. http://discerningdom.blogspot.com/?zx=8b4afa1325f57724
The essay I liked was the one about making his slave beg for release, and it seems you enjoyed his other essays. Maybe you and he can do a consult someday?

When I cam back to bed, I worshipped your cunt as you read my blog Then you allowed me to penetrate you and make you come again, before we got dressed for work.

When I got out of the shower, you told me you had received a message from E. A surprise since he seemed to have unplugged only a few days ago. And although it was seemingly innocent, it certainly triggered the response in me that had become pavlovian. It was hard for me to put the cage on with my balls still tingling from our earlier, frustrating activities. You seemed particularly smug as you closed the lock.

As we both traveled to work, I texted asking if the message from E had made you wet. And of course you denied it. But I was wondering, to my own frustration.

We had arranged for lunch, and you came to my office at around 1 pm. By then I was anxious to hold and taste you, and I pushed the chair against the door and had you sit, as I knelt before you. First I licked and tasted you through those black tights, then worked them down your firm, shapely thighs before finishing my task, my face covered with your juices.

After lunch we came back to my office, and I had you lean against the window sill and think about running into “Dave” in Taos, who took you into the restroom, leaned you over the sink and worked you with his hand. You came again for me, and left me behind in my office, frustrated in my cage.

By the time I got home, I was particularly anxious to be with you. You were getting the house ready for that big Thanksgiving dinner, and all I wanted to do was pull down your running tights and worship. I finally got my way and slowly brought you off, kneeling between your legs. Then you kindly unlocked me, enjoying the sight of my cock springing out of the cage. You handled it for a while, but I knew abstinence day was not over.

The movie was odd but amusing (certainly nicer than a pre-Thanksgiving family feast). When we got home, you had a warm message from E’s wife. Not sure exactly how to interpret it, but certainly no resentment about your role in the family drama. If anything, she seemed to welcome you into the mix. But maybe that is my “keep hope alive” vibe for you, mistress.

I had promised to make you come one more time before sleep, thinking that I would have to wait until morning for release. But after I made you come again with my mouth, you gently handled my cock and balls until I was so hard I was literally ready to burst. I recall my arm was between your legs, and you came again as you humped against it.

I turned you onto your stomach , and slowly entered you from behind, thinking that it would be easier for me to avoid coming in that position. I told you a story about the possibility of E and his wife visiting us here. Her seeing how much you wanted E, and he wanted you, and him taking you upstairs to our bedroom, where he place you on the bed, flipped up your skirt, and took you this way, making you beg him to fuck you harder and harder and ask for permission to come. You came that way, and again after I turned you over and we made love more gently. And you told me that I was relieved of my abstinence obligations. A relief.

An early Thanksgiving for your humble slave. But I am thinking that with the kids away this a.m. maybe we do a bit of a “switch” this morning downstairs. Could you use a good spanking before the hungry hordes descend?

No comments: