HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Friday, November 20, 2009

Weekend Getaway

Locked into the big Thanksgiving weekend with family next week, we have escaped to an undisclosed location for a few days without kids or too many work obligations. Up early we skipped our morning encounter, headed to the airport, suffered through FAA glitches, and finally got into our rental car for the three hour drive to our destination.

On the plane, I wrote yesterday’s blog posting. Mistress helped me edit and add some choice details. The talk and writing about sex, including a “Secretary-esque” spanking story we found from a fellow blogger, had both of us anxious to get settled in and playing with one another.

On the drive, Mistress exercised her right to handle my cock from time to time, directing me to unbuckle and unzip. She toyed with me a bit, raising the frustration level to orange. After lunch at a favorite spot, with its fresh made guacamole, we walked outside into a sunny courtyard. Finding a private place I pulled her to me, kissing hard and long while my hand found its way between her legs. Mistress came with a gasp after only a few moments, suggesting that the wait had taken its toll on her too.

When we finally arrived, the sun was just setting and Mistress announced it was time for a bike ride, to help maintain her pert ass, and my stamina. It was dark by the time we hid the mid-way point, and our path was lit only by a crescent moon and the emerging milky way.

AS directed, I built a fire and opened some wine for us, as Mistress finished some work for a client on her laptop. (Of course, as she types away I can’t help wondering if she is also checking in with E, her would be Master).

Finally, Mistress shut down her work and announced that she was going to prepare herself for our evening’s activities. The fire was roaring. I retrieved the black leather collar and some rope for her to use.

She fastened the collar carefully around my neck. It was the first time she had me wear it, and there was no lock. (She is a very permissive Mistress). But the symbolism was comforting to me, and I hope gave her a bit more sense of her authority. Then she tied my hands behind me, tossed a pillow on the floor and motioned for me to kneel for my worship. She kept her gauzy green panties on, but they were so thin and porous that her juices flowed through them as my tongue worked her through the slight fabric.

Unlike that earlier moment in the courtyard, Mistress took a long leisurely time to reach her climax as I groveled before her, head buried in her cunt. Since I have become addicted to her taste and texture, I got into a nice relaxed space myself.

Once satisfied, Mistress pulled me up to sit next to her on the couch, and we talked a while as she toyed with my rock hard cock, hands still tied behind me. Soon she was straddling me, her green undies still on as she seemed to relish the feel of my hard cock rubbing against her, but denied the freedom to enter. Very frustrating for this slave.

It was time for me to beg, and I did. So she generously removed her panties and rode me for a while, just to feel me inside her.

But rather than finish either one of us that way, she suddenly pulled off, and planted herself at the end of the couch. My hands were still tied, and she planted one of her velvety feet I my lap, slowly grinding against me. Sitting back, her hand went to her cunt and she announced she would be playing with herself for a while. She directed me to tell her a story.

So I spun one involving our favorite fictional character, Uber E. The guy who wants to win her total submission. And to whom Jennifer has a very strong desire to submit.

The story began with her arrival in his office. Too “busy” with his work for her, E directs my Mistress to kneel next to him, pull up her dress, put her hands in her panties and play with herself. And of course she could not come without begging for permission, as in “May I please come, Sir.”

Mistress is proud and strong. A little haughty to some. She resisted his order at first, clinging to her dignity. But she was persuaded by a very forceful kiss, and a hand in her hair that forced her to her knees. She had turned her will over to the need pounding through her cunt. Soon her hand was moving vigorously between her legs, both in the story and on the couch next to me.

Ultimately, E succumbed to the vision and aroma of my hot Mistress kneeling next to him. He pushed back his chair, undid his belt and pants, and pulled Mistress up to his desk, where he had her bend over, dress up off her pert ass, panties torn away. She could feel the head of his hard cock brushing against her clit and lips, as one of his hands squeezed her right nipple, very hard. She moaned and thrust back to capture him inside herself. But he teasingly pulled back, and ultimately made her beg for each inch of his cock as he took her with patience and skill.

It was about then in our story that Mistress came very very hard against her own hand, me tied there and watching, tears streaming down her face. Its very nice when a slave can help his Mistress get to that place where she gives up the burden of control so completely.

She untied me then, and we went to our bed, for some sweet and gentle love making where I finally won my own release in very satisfying fashion.

A very nice and exciting way to begin our weekend, Mistress.

Love, your Slave.

No comments: