HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Sex over the "City"

Dear Mistress,

Got up early to watch the DVR’d football game and do my homework for you.

Thinking back over our Saturday, it seemed to be divided into several segments, all with some very satisfying sex of varying degrees of frenzy. Its nice to have two teenagers who can self-maintain, and leave their parents with time to get into the trouble we hope they avoid.

Our morning encounter was comfort sex. Westarted with me under the sheets as you read that posting about drive time finger-fucking by our “friends” on DomsubLove. http://blog.domsublove.com/2009/11/27/missouri-road-trip/

It brought to mind our own recent trip out west, when you unzipped me and teased me during our drive; though sub Desiree was brought to distraction with multiple orgasms. That would have been a little too distracting with me behind the wheel. And I think you enjoy frustrating me, mistress.

Then you read my homework, and all the while I was feeding on you. You seemed to come almost immediately after you put the computer down, and it was unclear what mental inspiration was behind that quick and powerful one. We then settled into some lovely love making before heading out for that morning bike ride in the cool morning air.

After my leaf raking, we settled into bed again and reviewed some of the responses to the posting we had placed the day before.

We made the posting in a possibly misguided attempt to help you scratch the itch that E’s talk of spanking and domination had awakened in you. Here it is for any interested reader:

“Casting Call for Part Time Dom

An attractive married woman looking for an intriguin , well educated man, 40-60, prepared to discretely teach me how to submit. If you want to know more about what will interest me go to the blog referenced at the Twitter page “UnderContract”, and see the entry of November 25, 2009.

If you think you are the needle in this hay stack, then respond via email or comment on the “UnderContract” blog page. I will need some accurate and detailed biographical information before making contact.”

This seemed like a fun throw away activity for us when we hatched this scheme on Friday. Quite frankly, it did not occur to me that we would get any meaningful responses in our quiet little conservative town. Yikes. Was I wrong.

There must have been 7-8 responses. Some creepy. Some dismissive. Some obscene. Some illiterate. Some provocative. Some perceptive.

Credit to those few respondents who actually read some of this blog, and knew which particular buttons to push. As we sorted through your potential Doms, deleting some, putting others in order of priority, the plan you had for me (involving your strap on) was pre-empted with the urgency of our mutual horniness. It started with some frenzied make out humping with you in your bike tights; evolved into one of those long drawn out session of my head buried between your legs resulting in a mighty, groaning orgasm; moved into my taking you from behind as I reviewed the highlights of some of the responses for you, switched then to me on top of you and, semi-finally to you on top of me. That led to one of those rare but precious moments where you broke into tears and sobs as you came.

You let me finish off gently, on top again, as your tears dried. That session left me with wobbly legs for what remained of the afternoon, and you slept as I finished up the leaves.

By evening we had recovered, and went to the movies to see “An Education” which had its own low key erotic buzz. You were dressed in that lovely cashmere dress and tights agains, and through the movie I had my hand parked between your legs, enjoying the chance to squeeze and fondle ever so gently. I was tingling and ready for you by the time the movie ended. Afterwards, our plan was to go to my office and engage in some play until it was time to pick up our moody teen and her friends at the concert.

As we drove, we were discussing your concerns about actually wading into this strange world the posting had unearthed. We concluded that the whole thing is a bit crazy, and possibly dangerous. So those applicants out there reading this, don’t be surprised if the casting call is canceled for the time being. Mistress will proceed at her own pace, if at all.

But feel free to comment here or email with your entreaties. I can’t blame you for your interest. Mistress is a uniquely interesting, attractive and sexy woman, who only recently has discovered a hankering to submit to a commanding man who “gets” her.

My office looks over the city from up high. But we have never exploited my corner office this way before. Lit only by the lights of the City and my computer monitor, you sat in my desk chair, had me take off my pants, and proceeded to suck and fondle me to a high state of frustration. When I could take no more, I pulled you out of the chair, pulled off your sexy tights and pushed you over my desk, ass extended. I again orally reviewed for you some of the come-ons from your potential doms, gave you some spanks to focus your mind, and stroked your sex with my fingers and cock. You came there with a shudder, extended across my desk. Monday morning I will have some paper sorting to do.

At that point, I was desperate for you (is this sounding too familiar?). I pulled out a blanket, spread it on my office floor, and we proceeded to fuck in the old reliable way, in earnest. I was close to the end, after a long evening of anticipation, when your text chime went off. It was our daughter, ready to be picked up NOW. Since she is the one who must be obeyed, we quickly dressed and scrambled, leaving me frustrated.

After picking up and dropping off a collection of teens , we finally got back to business. You had you tights on again, and I rolled you onto your stomach. I slid my hand around you and began a long slow rub between your tighted legs as I reviewed the days activities. In fact, all the talking during sex we have been doing lately came to mind when I saw this posting earlier this am from a good writer.
The Mindfuck « Gracie's #7E4338 It gives the concept of “mindfuck” a good name.

After you got off humping against my hand and arm, I peeled the tights off for the second time that evening, and we finally had an uninterrupted opportunity to finish the job we had started back in my office 2 hours earlier. At last.

By the way, during all that craziness we talked about me switching the M/s role with you whenever we go out of town. That way you have the assurance of keeping me caged when here, but get your chance to surrender control on occasion. But you may found that I will be a more demanding Master than you are as Mistress.

Your slave.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Mick and Molly,

After reading your "casting call" blog, desiree and Myself were wondering how that chapter would end. The fantasy is indeed strong, but we were somewhat curious how this arrangement would work in real life for the both of you. We had talked about this scenario at some length while driving back home from Missouri yesterday. We were a bit worried that this situation could potentially bring more heartache than happiness, but, as we all know, everybody has their own kink. Personally, I would be somewhat afraid to offer up desiree to another short term Master, especially one that would apply over the Internet. I would think that this would have to be with a trusted acquintance or family friend. I can imagine that many wankers trolling the web would jump at the proposition offered on your blog. Believe me, I know fantasy can make us all do things that seem to be a good idea at the time, but end up exploding in your face (i.e. my contract with "Linda"). You both are also professionals, so this could also end up in scandal should this new Dom take offense to something. Just thinking about it, he could end up blackmailing both of you, making you both financial as well as sexual slaves. I would have thought this proposterous, but this is what "Linda" essentially did to me. (Believe me, this Linda saga would be great conversation over a few drinks, but at the time it nearly destroyed my life). So these a few thoughts from a guy who has been there, and done that.

MasterS