HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Road Trip With Mistress

Road Trip With Mistress

Dear Mistress,

Kind of crazy to plan a getaway within our short getaway. But the chance for some early season skiing was too hard to resist, and it was fun to take our more enhanced role as mistress / slave on the road for 36 hours or so. I know you want me to chronicle the highlights of our adventures for this journal I am keeping for you, and sharing with some curious readers out there in cyber-land.

After our bike ride we passed on sex to build a little tension for the trip, and because I had told you of some special plans on the drive to our destination.

As we drove up through a remote mountain pass on a barely trafficked road the snow thickened. I was looking for an area where there were some picnic tables and finally found one. We had to wade through some knee deep snow to make it to the little shelter and its table. I brought along that Mexican blanket to make sure your soft skin would not be marred by the rough, wooden table.

You still seem pre-occupied at times with your fantasies about E, and the triggers he buried in you about submission and spanking. Of course, my stories about him during sex probably have helped burrow those triggers more deeply. So this little exercise in a mountain snow field was designed to set off and exploit a few of those triggers. (Of course, no slave should do this without the permission of his Mistress).

I unbuckled your belt, opened your jeans and pulled your pants and silky black panties to your ankles. I then positioned you over the table, bottom exposed to the late afternoon sun, and asked you to imagine that it was E driving with you somewhere; that he had pulled over when you had said something he considered to be impertinent. He had pulled you over to this table and told you to remain perfectly still as he dealt with you. I administered some hard spanks to your bottom (not nearly as many as E would have, no doubt), and some intermittent fondles of your lovely cunt, which must have been flashing from the cold wind and the heat of the moment.

At some point I loosened my own jeans, and pulled out my hardening cock, which I used to further tease you, planting it between your legs and rubbing it against your lips and clit. I really did not have permission to enter you then, but I did ask you to imagine E’s cock there, and having to beg for each inch of it as he proceeded to slowly and frustratingly slide it in and out of you. You indicated by words and actions that you would like that very much. It was at this point that you came with a shudder and moan against the table.

I told you to stay still there, the sun beating down on your red ass, as I waded back through to snow to retrieve my camera. We are still considering whether to share the lovely photos taken with E or post them on this blog. No one could see your face, but you do look very enticing, if very un-Mistressy. Of course, I would never use the photos without your consent. But what if someone ordered you to send them? What would you say then?

Of course, I was left frustrated as we buckled up and resumed our trip. We arrived as the sun was starting to hide behind the mountains at a rustic motel along the highway to the ski area. Nothing fancy. No cell or wi-fi service. As it turns out that was a blessing. We had no technology to interfere with your activities. We made love before dinner. Nothing kinky that I can recall, though the memory of our little road side adventure was certainly on my mind as you allowed me to relieve my frustration.

We had dinner at a spooky old steak place next door, with a bar that Butch Cassidy had stood at in his day. When we got back we were both a little loopy. After I worshipped your cunt a bit, I got talking about a blog posted by a submissive woman I had read earlier that day about her Master taking her for some nipple and genital piercings.

More than just BDSM #7A7FFD. It’s a well written and very sexy description of her experience.

I then spun a tale for you about whether some Dom, if not E , then a mysterious new force in your life, tells you to come with him to a piercing studio.. You are compelled by those inner triggers to obey him, to strip for the piercer who studies your body with calculated indifference, and then to submit to genital piercings. You are sedated and a bit out of it, but wake to discover a strong but delicate silver chain that covers the opening of your cunt. The chain is released only with a key that the one you must call “Sir” says he keeps on a chain around his neck. When he decides to send you back to me, I learn that he has directed you to save fucking only for him. That I am allowed to make you come with my tongue or fingers, but that you have surrendered the right to be fucked only to him.

As I was telling you this story you were riding my cock and had one of those tearful, crashing orgasms that come of late when you force yourself to give up control (or imagine that loss of control). Very moving, mistress. For me and for you. We are onto something here that probably needs to be explored, and that I will continue to exploit in my surrogate role until someone with a firmer hand steps forward.

We were soon sleeping, but sometime around 3 a.m. I awoke, hard for you, thoughts of your desire for E (or someone who embodies that authority you need) and the night’s story very fresh in my brain. Impertinently, I sucked on your left nipple. Although you could certainly have pushed me away, we made love again, and dipped back into sleep.

That happened twice more before we had an early breakfast. I credit the lack of electronic distraction and an unfamiliar bed. But it certainly had much to do with this chemistry we have created.

The sun was out, our legs remembered how to ski, and we had a lovely day together before getting in the car for the 3 hour ride back to our undisclosed location.

After showers, I pulled out for you the posting by the pierced slave, which had been supplemented by some posts by her Master. As you read through them I knelt between your legs and worshipped, and somewhere between her submitting to the piercings, and his descriptions of how he likes to keep his slave naked at all times, you came again for me. They get an assist! Then we made love again, after what had seemed like too long for me, but had only been a few hours.

We had dinner at your favorite local pizza joint. You had dressed very mistressy- black tights, soft skirt, black boots. We had planned on going to a local bar afterwards so I could watch the cowboys ogle, and maybe come onto you. But by the tie we were done, we were both exhausted and decided to head back home to bed.

I must say I figured that after the long day we would both surrender to the need for sleep. And we were both a little tipsy too. But as you lay on the bed and picked up your computer I asked if I could indulge my black tights fetish. As you like, I took off my cloths though you were still dressed. I parked myself between your legs, rubbing my face and mouth along the coarse texture of your tights, and breathing in your musky aroma.

You were on facebook and said that E was also on. I told you that you should feel free to message him, and you said you were doing exactly that, mentioning that I might be sending him a photo of our adventures. Naturally, my consideration of your thoughts of E even as I was servicing you made my own cock stir, despite our long day.

After you put down the laptop, You rolled over onto your side, and I began to use my hand to rub you between your legs, murmuring in your ear about E. He was ordering you to recite all of the fantasies you have about him, one by one. You came with a shudder against my hand. After you peeled off those tights, you mounted me again, and we both had crashing orgasms again, you on top of me, and me a few minutes later, as we reversed positions.

You told me that over the last day or so we had made love 8 times, and you had probably twice as many orgasms. But I must say I had lost count. Crazy.

I woke in the dark to write this to you, and to plan how to turn the tables this a.m., our Sunday morning switch. I plan to be cruel, because I know you need it.

Love, your slave.

No comments: