HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Monday, November 23, 2009

Mistress's Fantasy Submission

Our Sunday Switch

Dear Mistress,

Our side trip and Saturday activities had us both pretty groggy come Sunday morning. I woke early, did my homework for you, and joined you back in bed when I heard you up and about.

I had in mind for several days the scenario to use for our Sunday morning switch, but as I lay next to you, you wrapped your fingers around my balls and cock and began to rub against me. I suppose Mistresses have the right to manipulate their slaves (but not the other way around). And it seemed you were trying to pre-empt your ordeal by getting me to expend all that sexual energy on a more conventional activity. Sadly, my will power was lacking. I knew I should pull away and restrain you immediately. But you persuaded me with your fingers and mouth, and I was a compliant pleasure slave for the next 20 minutes or so, delivering several orgasms and having a very nice one of my own.

Fortunately, we had no schedule or kids to deal with here in our undisclosed location. And we slept a bit before I woke again, with the resolve of carrying out my plan.

Sometime in the midst of this you received a disturbing email from E, who is off to his own world again. And though he’s been a fun source of inspiration to both of us, there is no need for us to dwell on him for our little fantasies about your desires and my interest in hearing about them. While it may be hard for you to so swiftly disconnect from someone who intrigued and fascinated you these last few weeks, there are more men out there who are more than interested in you Mistress, if that’s where your nasty little desires take you.

So as I locked the cuffs and collar on you (they make for some nice photos), I altered the scenario and pulled a chair with no arms into the bedroom. I had you lay across my lap and created a story about you meeting a handsome, dominant mountain climber out here, during a week when I was back in the City working. He met you at a local bar, and the evening ended with an invitation that you join him at his home the next night at 5 p.m. sharp. Later he emailed you with a direction that you wear a loose fitting dress, and no underwear.

Despite your misgivings, you had a strange compulsion to do exactly what he said. All seemed rather conventional at first. Wine. Dinner. Small talk. But after dinner he told you that he had some dark plans for you. That they would include calling him “Sir”, submitting to a spanking, and whatever else pleased him. He gave you the chance to leave as he cleaned up from dinner. But though your heart was racing, and you feared losing your tight sense of self control, your legs would not lift you from your seat.

All the while I was telling you this story I was softly caressing your lovely bottom. Such soft skin. Yet such wonderful firmness. I need to worship it more. And you were squirming against my lap as I rubbed you, in anticipation, no doubt, of where this story would lead us.

“Dave” returned from the kitchen, pleased to find you sitting there. He asked you to stand and remove your dress. You hesitated. But the look of “don’t mess with me” in his eyes had you quickly standing and pulling your dress over your head. He reached into a drawer and removed a black leather collar and some matching cuffs, which he gently placed on you, linking the cuffs in front. He used a small lock to secure the collar around your neck. He directed you to place your linked hands on your head. Your cunt was already wet, which he confirmed as he inspected you carefully, touching you where he pleased.

Then he pulled you over to a chair and yanked you over his knee. You squirmed there on his lap as he told you some of his rules, reminding you to call him “Sir”.

As he proceeded to use his hand to spank you in the story, I began spanking you myself. I increased the intensity of my blows, and asked you the questions Dave was asking – about whether you had ever been spanked before, etc. . You surprised me when I heard your sobs and could feel your tears against my leg. I wondered whether it was my story, the spanks, the whole scenario, or, in part, your grief about E. Probably the whole mix, but it was the first time I got that response from you with a spanking. Good job of ceding control, Mistress.

When I heard those sobs, I stopped the spanking and reached between your legs for what I intended to be a gentle preliminary caress before I resumed spanking with your hairbrush. But you came hard, moaning and shuddering against my fingers, almost instantly. You were very stoked. “Dave” had not even explained the need to ask him for permission yet.

I helped you up, and we got onto the bed. After resting I resumed the story, with you on your stomach. Tied there by Dave. He (and I) proceeded to take you from behind, and you came one more time, with more tears.

Turning you over, it was Dave’s turn and as I fucked you hard I spun the story on. By the time we both were done, it was time for another nap before I released you.

I like these Sunday mornings, Mistress.

After a nice bike ride, breakfast that you made for us, and reading out on the patio, you announced it was time for you to use your strap-on with me. I suppose this was your way of restoring the Mistress/slave equilibrium. We lay in bed for a while, you with your plastic cock pressing against me. Me growing hard, and feeling particularly submissive as I anticipated what was to come. You finally told me to take the proper position. As You entered me, I suggested that you think how nice it would be to turn the tables on E, to have him bound face down on the bed before you where you could take him this way. Your orgasm was particularly dramatic, and you seemed to thrust more deeply into me at that point, forcing me to beg you to stop, which you generously did. You directed me to insert my device then, and we made love on the bed until we both came one more time.

Later that afternoon, I printed out the amended contract which we had tweeked a bit to adjust to our experience over this last month or so. I may post it later today for the amusement of any readers there may be out there. I do think our contract has helped put us in the very close position we now share.

Sad we are traveling back to reality today, Mistress. But the trip has been a great one. And the adventure will go on.

Love, Your Slave.

No comments: