HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Mistress's Glove Put to Delightful Use


This evening when I got home from work, Mistress was still under the weather. She was willing to let me worship though, and I peeled down her tights and had the chance to taste and smell her and bring her to orgasm.

Afterwards we lay on our bed, and Mistress put on her long black glove. Using it to stroke and fondle my cock and balls, she  quickly had me begging for the chance to enter her. She made me beg for a while, but soom allowed me to mount her, me murmuring various fantasies into her ear. She reached between our legs and used the glove to stroke my balls as I slid into her.

As I was close to begging for the privilege to come, she told me to stop, and announced she was going to use the glove to masturbate while I watched. And she did, taking her time to bring herself to orgasm, with me laying there next to her, still hard and wanting her, wondering what fantasies were running through her brain as she brought herself off.

Fortunately she allowed me to enter her again and finally consented to my own orgasm.  Thank you mistress, with an assist to the glove.

No comments: