HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Thursday, December 24, 2009

HNT, Chirstmas Eve Edition



Dear Mistress,

I woke up early this am, pressed against you, cock coming to life with a dream in my head that I won’t share with our reader(s), but will share with you, if and when directed. Suffice it to say, that dream had a lot to do with my highly charged state.

Before pulling away from you, I began to compose in my brain this morning’s homework assignment. I realized that, like any good vacation, the routine and relaxation was creating a bit of a blur for me. When was that? Was it yesterday? The day before? 

But these are the things that came to mind, no doubt out of sequence:

·      Climbing into bed, yesterday morning I think, you in those gauzy green panties I gave you a Christmas or two ago. They are so thin that I like to suck on you through them, using my hands to spread your thighs, and sometimes hooking a finger underneath to press inside you probing for that little spot that sends you over the edge. And it seems you like to come for me that way, bucking against my mouth.
·      Summarizing the details of ‘Nilla’s latest story, based on her hyper-charged extension of a story line in our own blog, then begging you for the right to come.
·      Under the covers with you, both of us naked, after a day on the slopes, exploring each other’s bodies with fingers and mouths, in no rush to finish each other off.
·      Me asking for permission to worship your bottom, still cold to the touch from a day outside. Then taking the time to cover it with kisses while my hand probed between your legs.
·      Sliding a pillow under your hips, before sliding into you gently from behind, inch by inch. Then listening to your labored breathing as you came once, then twice that way. It’s become a new favorite position.
·      After we were done, going to sleep at your side as you sorted through your facebook friends.
·      Pressing you against the wall in the restroom of that Japanese restaurant last night, roughly handling your breasts, then sliding my finger between your legs, your cunt responding to my touch. Wish we had taken the time to finish you off there, but the teens were waiting.
·      Sitting on the Bar, listening to the Piano Man, a bit groggy from Saki and beer, sliding my hand up the leg of your jeans to massage your calf. Our friends must think I am a bit loco.

Now its Christmas Eve and some fresh snow is on the ground. We have children and friends to entertain, and ancient rituals to observe.  It’s good to be creating some new rituals of our own, Mistress.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to tell you that we love your blog, thanks for writing it! I thank all the people who take the time to write the blogs that provide so much enjoyment, and yours is my favorite. We are a married couple and are in the same profession as you Mick. We have a similar relationship to the one you guys enjoy so much. We live near the ski areas and love to hear about your visits to your mountain hideaway. Please keep up the great work as we look forward to finding out where your relationship goes.

Yours truly,

Your devoted followers