HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

If only Martin Van Buren had a Sex Blog



Dear Mistress,

You gave me an incomplete on my homework yesterday because we were scrambling to help the surly teens with their History exams. It was good to refresh my knowledge about William Henry Harrison’s brief 30 day term,  John Tyler’s “Manifest Destiny”, and the odd alliance between Andrew Jackson and Martin Van Buren (the guy on your right). But now back to the good stuff.

My Monday started with a security breach: that larger ring I had been using on my cage sure was more comfortable, but the cold weather created a problem. Cold causes my balls to seek the shelter in that little body cavity above. Somehow my left ball was able to squeeze through the little extra space created by the somewhat larger ring. (Hard to tell if this is because it was cold when I put on the cage, or the problem occurred as I headed to work.)  In any event, by mid-morning the cage you had locked on me came loose. I had the sad task of informing you via phone. 

You were mercifully patient with me, but reminded me that it was past time to switch to the slightly smaller ring that arrived with our “power tool” last week.

When I got home you spared me the punishment I probably deserved, and we went for a vigorous bike ride in the twilight of a day that had turned surprisingly warm and sunny by afternoon. As we rode we talked about the intriguing overture you had received from a potential suitor, who seems very direct and business like in his plans for you. This is a call only Mistress can make, based on her desires and comfort level.

By the time we got home, the intimacy and frankness of our conversation about this potential adventure – whether it was a good idea or a really bad one – had us definitely in the mood for some physical intimacy too. So we deferred dinner and exam prep a bit for some worship time with my tongue and lips, before you allowed me to enter you and spend some time parked deep inside, slowly bringing each of us to the point of release.

The rest of the evening I spent showing our oldest surly her father’s well worn exam prep technique of outlining every seemingly important factoid for her history test. It made me wonder why I had not done that before with her (probably because she would not give me the time of day, but now was in panic mode over this AP test). Truth be told, it was fun to spend some time with her talking about the Whig Party and the Kings George. Shame we did not do this sooner.

I was spent when I hit bed around 11 pm, after all that outlining, and you were beginning to go to sleep So we passed on our typical night time activities – a rarity for us these days.

Tuesday morning I was up very early (needed to outline everything from the Constitutional Convention to the fall of Fort Sumter before our little Princess went to school). I did that outline rather than my daily homework for you. It made me wonder what Martin Van Buren would have put in his sex blog, if only he had one.( Did you know he was rumored to be the illigetimate son of Aaron Burr?)

By around 7 a.m., when you called me to come attend to my morning duties, I had been up a few hours. And I was happy to set aside thoughts of John Calhoun’s closet support for Nullification to nullify the desire for you that had cropped up since the prior evening. Why it had been almost 12 hours since our last encounter! The horror!

Before I got up so early, I watched you sleeping in bed for a while. You were lying on your back, hands over your head, wrists crossed, as if you were tied there by some dream Dom having his way with you. You seemed very comfortable and content. Maybe in your dreams you were mulling over the choices that had been presented to you during a phone call the afternoon before. Or maybe it was just a coincidence.

Now you were awake (barely) and I was back in bed with you, head between your strong thighs, under the covers.  As I sucked methodically on your clit, you seemed to have a series of orgasms, hips bucking against my mouth, that went on for several minutes. You were a very responsive Mistress for so early in the morning.

About 50 minutes later, my cage with the new ring tightly in place, I kissed you goodbye in the kitchen.  You were wearing that silky beige robe that barely covers your hips. I had not planned any elaborate assault, but slid my hands through your mound to see if I could collect some juices that would be a tease through the day, a fragrant reminder of you on my fingers.

I found you moist to the touch. And as my fingers lingered there, stroking gently, but not really with a purpose, you came for me with a little gasp and shudder, your head resting gently against my shoulder. It’s very gratifying that a Slave can feel that sort of response from his Mistress.

I had to walk down to the neighborhood garage, to pick up my car. The walk is only about ¼ mile, but the new ring was pinching at me with a cruel persistence. On the drive downtown, I texted “tight” to share my discomfort.  You responded “good, Slave.” I suppose this was the punishment that I deserved for the prior security breach. And that reminder of your control over me made the cage squeeze a bit tighter.

Later on my commute you called, and I even suggested you might consider bringing the key for the cage downtown on your visit later in the day. You said you would keep an open mind,  that you did not want to do any permanent damage to an important tool. But as the day progressed, and I made some adjustments the pain subsided to its normal reminder that my balls and cock are under lock and key. Not so bad.

But when you stopped by the office, and had me kneel to worship you, first through your black tights, then peeled away so I could properly pleasure you, the restraining cage tightened to a painful degree. You do seem to delight when I share this little detail.

Our evening was again devoted to exam prep. Though we did get time in bed together before dinner.  Our routine requires me to kneel and worship with my mouth before you decide whether to release me from the cage. And with the new, tighter ring, the cage needed to be taken off. But we took our time, with you sharing some details about further communications with your suitor (let’s call him “Sir” to the extent we mention him here), and those details seemed to heighten your arousal and my frustration. That cage really needed to be taken off by the time you had your fill of my tongue, Mistress.

And of course you finally did unlock me, and we had a delicious encounter then, and again around 11 pm, after the studying was done.

I think I imposed on you that last time. You were tired. Of course, so was I. But the thought of abstinence day today made me a little insistent. On such occasions you are an indulgent Mistress.  I am very fortunate.

Love, your Slave.






No comments: