HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Thursday, December 3, 2009

A Posting from the Vault

 This is an account from a week or so before this blog kicked off. We thought our reader(s) might be amused.

____________________________________________________________


Its almost too hard to start from the beginning when I try to recapitulate yesterday. The way we came so hard, slapping together in a crazy sweating frenzylast night around 11:30 or so, woken by a text from your former and prospective lover. That is what isstill so fresh in my mind. But slaves need to be disciplined, and I will step back to the end of my abstinence period on Thursday morning, and pick up the action from there.

It was early, around 5 am when I woke. I  found our runaway cat on the front porch and lured her inside. After several nights in the suburban wild, she went into full meowing mode. That woke you up, and you spent some time alone up there with Sasha as I finished my homework assignment. By then you seemed anxious for my tongue, and of course I was all a buzz with arousal after 36 hours of denial. That encounter is a bit of a blurr to me now, so anxious was I for release. I Just remember crying out as I came.  I do remember doing it again with you before I went to shower, after only a 15 minute recess. Then it was back in the cage for me.

Once the girls were gone , I led you into the living room, draped you over the green coach, and used my fingers to give you one of those delicious little orgasms, while asking you to think that it was E behind you making you beg him for release. the bonus was the coating of your juices on my hand to stimulate and frustrate me through the day.

I came home a bit early to ride bikes with you, and you gave me permission to remove the cage. Thank you, mistress.

 
When I got home you were in the bedroom in your black tights, boots and no skirt. Amazingly erotic  for me. I needed to be on my knees and I was soon sucking and caressing you through those tights for a while as we talked about your day. (I am developing a serious fetish for you in the black tights and boots, mistress). You seemed frustrated by a lack of attention from E yesterday, and the roller coaster nature of your cyber, phone relationship with him. Hopefully your loyal slave can be of support and comfort when you get frustrated about that, but the roller coaster  ride can be exciting can't it, mistress? Hopefully my tongue provided some solace once those tights got peeled back.

We did not have time for full blown sex (or at least did not want to rush) before our older daughter's teacher conference, but you did handle me in a very nice and tender way as we lay there, and I got hard and frustrated after that oh so long day caged at work.

But after the conference at school, we headed straight to bed and had a lovely, tender session . I do remember coming at you from behind for a while before flipping you over to finish us off.

Once done with dinner, we settled in on the couch to watch Dexter. As I sat at your feet, your legs around me, you typed away furiously, and I had to wonder if you were sending E a note. which of course was tantalizing to me. And it seemed to effect you too, because when I turned around, on all fours to push my face into your thighs and cunt, covered with your riding tights, the smell of your arousal was overwhelming to me. It made me hard again and I mentioned that to you. You confirmed that with a squeeze of your hand.

So we were soon back upstairs for our fourth session of the day. I remember spinning a tale involving you and a local corporate Poobah in a  hotel room. you pressed against the wall by him, kissing as his hands toyed with you.. Then the two of you rolling on a bed, both dressed . His hand between your legs. your mouth on his cock. It was unclear who was seducing who. but the story seemed to send you over the edge as we fucked, and I soon followed.

After all that, we both were asleep by about 9:45 pm, only to be woken from a deep sleep by the chime of your I-phone. Concerned that it was a daughter you got up out of bed, groggy. "It's E you laughed.  I could not tell if you responded to him in the dark. What I could feel was that crazy thickening of my cock at the thought of him reaching out for you, late at night. as if he was in our room, next to you. When you climbed back into bed I could tell you were a bit agitiated. not mad. Agitated. After we spooned together and my cock thickened some more, I reached between your legs. you moaned and stirred. You were wet. Very wet. That message seemed to create a pavlovian reaction in both of us, Mistress. You asked me what I was doing. I said that as the Mistress you could tell me to pull my hand away. But if it was E there next to you, he would do what he pleased, wouldn't he?


You did not ask me to pull my hand away. And soon you were moaning and quaking and coming again.

You toyed with the idea of telling me to wait until morning. Now you were tired. But  I was hard and anxious to be inside of you. I told you that I would do what you commanded, but, yes, I would like to fuck you again.


Did I sound pitiful? You had mercy. And we fucked hard and furiously with a strange desperation considering how much sexual activity we had worked through during the day. The tale I murmured into your ear involved you, E, a locked bedroom/prison . a collar and a chain. Him keeping you locked away for his exclusive use. I wondered whether I might be allowed some conjugal visits. You came to that vision. When I begged for permission to come, you generously gave it. We slept like rocks after that, spent. I wonder if he understands the triggers he has built into you already , Mistress?

When I woke this am, I just lay there next to you, my nose pressed against your shoulder. inhaling that aroma that seemed to exude your pheremones. No wonder you have been catching so many eyes lately, mistress. you are lethal to silly males like me.

Love, your slave.

No comments: