HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

A security breach


Dear Mistress,

It’s still dark on my abstinence day. The Midwestern gloom and damp has descended on our sleepy little River Town.  I am looking forward to an escape into the sunshine with you and the teens in about 10 days.

I am already regretting the fact that we “only” made love twice yesterday. I was too sleepy last night to take advantage of your generous offer to give me a little pre-abstinence therapy. And the gloomy cold will probably heighten my need today for some shared bodily warmth (and fluids). It will be a long one, caged and needy.

I have gotten a little behind in my entries this week….lets’ remind ourselves and share with our reader(s) what happened on Monday…

Like all of my mornings these days, I woke early to do my homework for you, then returned to bed and used my tongue to pleasure you as you graded my work. You had to get off to a breakfast meeting, so we did not languish in bed, though I can recall a lovely orgasm for both of us before you headed for the shower.  As we dressed your breakfast date called to cancel, intimidated by the dusting of snow that brought our backwater City to its knees (is it the hills or are we just wimps?)

So there you were half dressed, with nowhere to go. You locked my cage, and as I ate breakfast, you worked on your computer, still in the black tights and bra you had put on for your meeting. I wandered into the living room to take advantage, pulling you from your chair, and  pushed you face forward  over the back of the couch.

I had retrieved one of our little vibrators from the bed stand. When I turned it on and slid it between your legs, you reacted with a start, but soon were sliding and pumping your firm ass back against me caged cock as the vibrator did its work .

No doubt your mind was wrapped up in some smutty submissive fantasy that made your climax come quick and hard. Your head dipped into the cushions of the couch and your ass rested high where I had placed in on the back of the couch. I wish I had taken a photo of your bottom in its black tights  for a posting. But caged as I was, it was not for me to take my own pleasure, and it was off to work.

It was flu shot day that afternoon at my office, and you were planning to take advantage. But first, there was something bad to report.

The cold weather can have an odd effect on a man’s scrotum. Those little balls do not like the cold and tend to pull back for shelter and warmth. So whether that was their state when I put on my cage that  morning, or it happened during the course of the day, at some point I noticed a nasty little pinch generated by the cage.

AS I reached into my pants (not to worry, this was in my office, door closed), I found that somehow the cage had worked itself loose. I learned that with the lock closed it was not possible to reattach it (well not possible without radical surgery, and I think you would miss those parts). I felt obligated to report this incident promptly to you. You were surprisingly understanding, though I still await some punishment for my misfeasance. Maybe it was because you would be in the office soon, so it was unlikely I could get into too much trouble un-caged for an hour or two?

The absence of the cage did make me feel somehow less than the perfect slave I aspire to be for you, Mistress.

You arrived and we walked hand in hand to get our shots. Then you came back to my office for the 15 minutes of mutual “observation” the nurse had recommended. (Were we going to grow snouts?) I had planned to use that time for a little cunt worship. You in those black tights and boots would bring most men to their knees, and I wanted to stand in for all of them.

But you had some other ideas, and decided to take full advantage of your un-caged  Slave. 

You sat in the chair I had placed against my office door, told me to stand in front of you, unbuckled my belt, loosened my pants, and took my cock and balls into your hands, fondling and teasing until I was very hard. At some point my pants hit the floor with a thud and we both laughed, wondering if we could be heard by the colleagues passing by outside my wooden door.

Then you took me in your mouth for a while, teasing me with your tongue, you manicured nails still tickling and fondling my balls. I was so close, yet it’s never been my habit to come in your mouth. Just can’t seem to make it happen. And the noise from the hallway was an additional, frustrating distraction. So after a bit of this teasing and torment, and my moaning frustration you released your grip. I knelt between your legs, my pants still around my ankles and worshiped with a zeal that was fueled by my own arousal and frustration. After burying my head in your black tights for a while, you helped me peal them down to your boot tops, giving me ready access to your tasty flowing juices. You soon came with that little bumping of your head against my door that may well make my office mates wonder “what are those two ding in there?”

Well its time to wake you, Mistress. Looking forward to giving, if not receiving today, inthe Holiday spirit. 

(After waking you this am, me between your legs, you reading my homework, I had to jump in the shower, frustrated, then asked you to close the lock on my cage. Now I am in my office, finishing up this post, and thinking of you in bed where I left you, on your computer. maybe working. maybe not. This photo of you in goddess attire comes to mind, and makes me want to be back there with you, for more worship. frustrating.)





Love, your slave.



No comments: