HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Ten of Mistress's Many Attributes




For weeks (years actually) I have been telling Mistress how much I worship her body.  In all honesty, once I decided to surrender completely to her, abandon my former arrogance and admit I am her slave, I probably have expressed my appreciation for her and her body more thoroughly. And of course I have spent more time tucked away in its various nooks, crannies and crevasses to develop a better sense of appreciation.

Mistress likes to hear that, but has demanded specifics. Something more concrete than “wow, I love this little part of you right here”. “Put it down in writing, Slave”, she commands. And her command is something I take quite seriously these days.

Due to understandable privacy concerns, there are no photos of Mistress posted here, though I do have some juicy ones in my private stash.  I am thinking that it might be proper to share some choice parts with our broad readership from time to time, so will begin snapping, cutting and cropping (no, not that kind) in the days to come, now that I have discovered how to illustrate this crazy blog.

But to give you a taste of what is in store, and in a very rough order of priority, I present :

MY TOP TEN FAVORITE PARTS OF MISTRESS’S BODY:

10. Her neck: long, silky skin, where she touches herself with that musky, arousing perfume. A place where my mouth and nose can provoke lovely squirmy responses from her when we lay in bed, or as we stand and clutch in my office.

9. Her feet: Slender toes with painted nails. Soft on top. Roughly textured underneath. They respond to my massages as if they have a life of their own, muscles rippling beneath the surface. When I kiss them, sliding my tongue between each toe, I can taste and smell the leather of her boots.

8. Her Hair: Full, dark, long, cascading over her shoulders. I can lift it to touch the back of her neck, or to attach a black leather collar on our Sunday morning switch times. When she is astride me, on the brink of orgasm, it whips across my face life a heavenly lash.

7. Her Back: Broad shoulders from lifting weights. Flawless skin, silkier now that she is avoiding all that sun. When I rub her back and shoulders she relaxes into the bed, and her pelvis does a slow wriggle that makes it seem she is making love to an imaginary cock.

6. Her Legs – Mistress first came onto my radar screen more than 20 years ago. The first thing I noticed were her long, strong, shapely legs in a short, fashionable dress. They are every bit as attractive now, and make me stare particularly these days in her black tights and boots.

5. The surface of her skin from the sides of her breasts, extending up the insides of her arms- Is there a name for that space. When I make love to Mistress, my face and mouth spend time exploring here, to our mutual delight,  as I hold her arms above her head, pretending, if only for a moment to be in charge.

4. Her Breasts- They are full and firm, topped with delightful large nipples befitting a mom who put them to their proper use a few years back (more on those later).Mistress claims I am not really into her breasts, but I do love how firm hers are after these years together, their special taste, and how she responds when I squeeze and fondle them through her dress or blouse when we make out in the car, or in my office.

3. Her Nipples- They have seemed particularly perky of late. Thick. Long. Very firm and erect after an orgasm or two. She seems to enjoy it when I take them in my mouth or squeeze them tightly between my fingers. We need to work on these. Playing with them more firmly could be a way to make her submit more completely when we switch roles from time to time. Clips?

2. Her Bottom- Firm from all that bike riding and exercise.  Generous ( I’m not into those ultra-skinny chicks). Soft skin that responds to my touch. A little opening that tightly hugs my lubricated finger when I decide to entertain her that way, making her squirm in a very delicious way.

1.Her Cunt: Thinking with my penis again? Not really.  I am thinking of the time I spend buried between her legs, either under the sheets as she reads my morning homework or emails a would be lover, or on my knees, when I worship her at the end of the day or when she drops by my office..  I relish the well  trimmed patch of fur that captures and preserves the addictive aroma and taste that obsesses me; the folds of skin I can burrow onto with my tongue and lips to retrieve the little pink bud of her clit; he silky texture inside that I explore with my fingers (and yes, my cock) as I bring her to the edge. And the muscles that clutch me when she comes either gently or with a sobbing frenzy.

Since this is the dawn of the day after my abstinence day, I am hopeful that Mistress is pleased with my effort on this assignment, and will not send me back to re-write.


No comments: