HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Mistress in Repose


No conventional posting today. Too busy this last night and this morning assisting a surly teen get ready for an American History Exam.  Fun to refresh myself on the likes of Martin Van Buren and the Battle of Saratoga. So just a quicky posting for our reader(s)...

Last night I came to bed late (see excuse above), crawled into bed, snuggled up to Mistress and zoned out. (Don't worry we did get in a bike ride and some healthy worship time earlier in the evening.)

At some point during the night I woke up and looked at Mistress. She was laying on her back , hands over her head, wrists crossed (no there were no little red cuffs, this photo was  taken a few Sundays back when I got my "switch" time with her). Her legs were spread too, knees out, almost as if her ankles had been crossed and tied. Yum.

Truth be told, I was a bit horny, and was tempted to put one hand over her wrists to hold her in place, using the other hand to prime her with some well placed strokes of my fingers until she began to squirm, before taking her as she awoke from the deep sleep.

But seeing how deeply she was snoozing, and considering my roll as her Slave, I passed on the opportunity. Mistress does deserve her beauty rest, and I knew that my privileges would be restored in the morning. Patience, Mick.

But I did wonder what Mistress was dreaming about, or what she was mentally dwelling on as  she voluntarily assumed that  rather submissive position. Was she contemplating being tied and taken at the hands of some imaginary, mysterious  Dom?

When I asked her that question this morning, she gave me one of those "know your place, Slave" looks, and declined to answer.  Interesting....

No comments: