HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Friday, December 11, 2009

New Toy




Dear Mistress,

Yesterday was a busy one for you: a command performance with a client early in the morning, which aborted our typical morning rituals. I did not even have the time to pleasure you as you read my homework.

As we scrambled to leave for work, I realized I forgot my cage. I thought maybe you would say “never mind”, because you were in a hurry, but you frowned and told me to move quickly. I bounded upstairs to lock myself away for the day. It made me realize you really do like to know I am caged during the work day, which is a source of satisfaction for me.

You were in your Board room attire: dark hair up, black suit, and your new very sexy uniform of black tights and boots. I was allowed to bury a hand between your thighs as I drove you to work. A real perk to add to my drive time NPR routine.

We both worked through our day, with plans to link up at my office around 4 pm for a political event downtown. I was happy to see you when you arrived a little early. And though my cock was locked tightly away, I was anxious to have you open a Christmas present that had arrived early: one of those Hitachi Magic Wand vibrators (it came along with the replacement ring for my cage, to avoid further security breaches.)

The Magic Wand has gotten some nice reviews in sex blog land, and I was determined to find out if it was all “blog-wash”. I can recall a particular post by a Male Dom Writer who talked about using it to “force” multiple orgasms from his little pet. It seemed like a nice tool to have handy for Sunday mornings. I was also intrigued by the punishment Master S proposes at DomsubLove of affixing the vibrator to Desiree for an extended period. It’s something she dreads, and my curiosity about her fear was piqued.

For our test drive with the new toy, I had you lean over the desk, pushing aside some fragile items to give you room to place your hands down in front of you. I hiked up your skirt, exposing your lovely bottom, covered by the black tights. I first applied the wand to your bottom and you moaned a bit with the relaxing vibes. I moved to your inner thighs, and your undulations in response seemed to pick up a bit of a sexual edge as I verbally speculated about your e mails from S and whether you thought he was keeping up with our little adventures on our blog.

By the time the Wand made contact with your by now juicy cunt, your breathing had gone to gasps, and your ass was thrusting against the broad tip of the wand. You muttered something like “its very powerful” before coming against it, your thighs squeezing it between your legs.

But I was not done just yet. I eased back a bit, letting the wand continue to rest gently against you there for a few moments before pressing it to you with a bit more urgency. Suddenly, you came hard again, head resting against the papers strewn on my desk. “Enough” you groaned, so I showed some mercy and turned our new toy off. But the scent of your arousal hung thick in the air.

After you rearranged your cloths, I helped you settle into a conference room for a bit more work time for us both, and interrupted you only a few minutes before 5 pm, when it was time to go to our event.

Our little diversion from routine had left me missing something: the little jolt of pleasure I get from burying my head in your cunt at my office. So I asked if you would allow that privilege to your Slave. The door was closed, You sat down in my chair, and allowed me to kneel there for a while, between your thighs. My face and mouth caressed you through those black tights,as I absorbed the pheromones you ooze so generously these days. Of course, with my cage on the exercise is a bit frustrating, but I knew that my time for release was only a few hours away.

I took a photo of you there, thighs spread, which I am posting with this entry today.

Our gathering was uneventful but obligatory, and we did enjoy walking through the cold winter air, hand in hand, taking the time to admire and photograph our City’s Christmas tree, and laugh at a local media circus.

By the time we got home and finished dining with our surly teens, it was nearly 8 pm, and I was more than anxious to be released from my cage. But the rules do require me to pleasure you first to earn that privilege. While the tradition is for me to assume my position at your feet, I thought it would be fun to try out our toy again.

You had stripped off the power suit and tights, and were now under the covers in some sexy and revealing sleep attire. I was naked, but for my cage. I cuddled up next to you, wand in hand and began to gently rub it along your muscular thighs and tummy, while studiously avoiding ground zero. We kissed and talked a bit about hypothetical sexual exploits, including a story S had recently written for you involving the surrender of your hose in a public place. As the tension built, you began to thrust against the wand a bit, demanding that I make you come. You were very eager and anxious. Very.

Now I am not sure why I did not immediately respond to your order. I think I have been craving a firmer hand, and some punishment. At some point in all this you threatened to crop me hard for my disobedience tonight before our dinner date. (I write that now, as a not so subtle reminder, Mistress). I was a very bad Slave.

Soon I really did have you begging, and I was ultimately merciful, applying the wand where you needed it so desperately, and you came with a gusto that rivaled all those other mega-orgasms of late, tears flowing down your face. I think it was because I really did make you beg, as much as the power of our little magic wand. Just imagine what is in store for you when I first tie you down, then spank you on Sunday morning, Mistress.

Of course all of this got gave my cock a mind of its own, and it strained hard against the hard plastic walls of its prison as you writhed against me and my little wand. Truth be told, I would have let you come anyway, begging or not, just to get out of that damn cage.

Once you came, you showed mercy to your disobedient slave, and unlocked me. But its not so easy getting those plastic pieces to disengage when your cock is in rock hard mode. Ultimately I worked it loose, washed off the day’s goo, and you allowed me to enter you. The result was faster than usual, butvery satisfying, Mistress.

Love, your slave.

1 comment:

desiree said...

Congrats on your new experiment! What Master S neglected to tell you is that the vibrator He uses on me is of Black & Decker quality...y'know how guys like to have bigger and better toys? More power. More settings. **sigh** In my opinion, "more" isn't always "better". But truth be told, He does exact quite the results with it. Thanks for sharing your adventures. We always look forward to reading them.