HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Mistress Gets a Spanking



Last month, Mistress and I took a road trip for some early season skiing  out west. We stopped for some improvisational “switch” activity on a high mountain pass already dusted with the season’s first snows. You can see her here, after she had counted off some spanks, and then came, squirming against the crafty, knowing fingers of her imaginary DOM. (See our entry of November,  22 2009 for the details.)

That leads into my account of this past Sunday’s switch activity.

As those who follow these pages know, Mistress allows me to abandon my Slave status on Sundays for an hour or two and take charge. Of course, it’s very hard to break her of her habit of referring to me as “Slave” during these Sunday encounters, which will be my objective as this experiment continues.

On Sunday morning, Mistress had a social engagement with our teens and her family, so we had some conventional, but very satisfying sex before shuffling through the morning papers, and heading off to the day’s activities.

But that evening, the girls went off to dinner with their grandmother, giving us free range of the house and the opportunity to take Mistress for a little excursion. I wrapped her wrists in our little leather cuffs, and locked them in place, then joined them in front with a little metal fastener courtesy of Ace Hardware. While that link is probably too easy for the person in custody to unfasten on their own, for our purposes it works well.

I was fully dressed, in jeans and a t-shirt. But Mistress had only black panties and a matching black bra. Mistress did not approve, since she prefers me naked for these encounters, but I reminded her that it was time for her to surrender, and  stop giving the orders.

We kissed in bed for a bit. This is the time when Mistress tries to pre-empt my uppity behaviors but seducing me into engage in some quick and dirty encounter rather than take a firmer hand.  But She was surprised when I told her to get up, and come downstairs with me.

Taking her in hand, we proceeded to our  living room. The sun was down, and the room was lit only by the glow of the streetlight and passing traffic.  I pulled Mistress over to our heavy, wooden Stickley couch. Its design includes plenty of wooden bars and supports to secure a recalcitrant maiden, something I took note of for future adventures. But this evening I was going to keep it simple.

Mistress’s interest in spanking was peaked this fall by her cyber flirtation with E, that old college lover from 20 years back who suddenly popped up in her inbox in October. His expressed desire to take a firm hand to her pert ass got Mistress’s juices flowing in ways that surprised both of us. And I have been happy to exploit the triggers that E planted in my Mistress.

As the weeks have passed, my efforts have graduated from a few well placed, but gentle spanks, to a few blows with a hairbrush, but all mercifully applied with plenty of fingers between the legs action. No limits have been tested, as I have built up my own courage and Mistress’s tolerance.

But Sunday I decided that we were going to look for Mistress’s boundaries. I sat down on the couch and pulled Mistress across my lap. She squirmed against me, wondering whether she might slip off. I told her not to worry, that she was going nowhere. I used my left arm to hold her back down, tight against my lap. 

Mistress’s bound hands were extended in front of her, under her head. Her legs were bent a little at the knee. I proceeded slowly, fondling her firm cheeks, still covered by black, silky panties. She could not help squirming in anticipation.

I asked her to consider a scenario involving a lawyer who had engaged her to help her with his voir dire, but found that her attitude was uncooperative. Too haughty, she needed to be brought down a notch.  So he pulled her over his lap, flipped back her dress and spanked her hard and long.

As I told this story, I proceeded to give Mistress the cold, hard spanking I had been holding back on until now. Alternating cheeks, I applied my hand to her bottom with a zest that she had not yet experienced from me. 

She writhed. She moaned. She squirmed, her lovely feet kicking about. Her ankles alternately crossed and pressing against one another, then flying about with a strange desperation. It was all I could do to hold her onto my lap. But I did.

I did take a few breaks as the spanking proceeded, to test the waters between her legs. She was very wet. And of course her squirms on my lap, and the delicious scent of her arousal made my cock strain against my jeans.

After each break, I resumed the spanking in earnest, making sure Mistress understood that this was “for real”. No toying with her. She was getting the spanking she claimed she wanted. That she deserved.

As she struggled against me, I became convinced that she might actually be able to come on her own, just from the spanking and the grinding of her eager cunt against my lap. But that was an experiment to save for another Sunday. So as I proceeded to spank with my left hand, I slid my other hand between her legs, using two fingers to fill her.

In the story, the Lawyer would not stop spanking until her haughty, bossy demeanor was completely stripped away. She was required to admit she had been a bad girl, that she had been bitchy and mean, and that she would be submissively devoted to her work, if only he would stop punishing her and let her come.  And after the spanking she had received, Mistress was more than happy to agree to these terms. When she begged for permission, she was allowed to come, and did so, thrusting against my lap, and shaking even the sturdy old Stickley couch.

She rested there a bit, tears on her cheeks, catching her breath. A bit stunned. Then I let her rise, and we stumbled back up to her bed, where I greedily took my prize, before returning to my duties as her devoted Slave.



1 comment:

Sarah said...

Very nice to see this.
Our little, sweet male maid Franca will get the same procedur. She don´t know from this now. Later we wnt to fix her, staying in boots, tights and skirt on a tree, and then we wante to ga away and having a look to her from far. We want to do this at next weekend, and my girlfriend Katja has a lot of more funny things to make her feelings not so good!
We are thinking a maid (slave) is good to have and he has to enjoy us !
Greetings from Germany,
Sarah and Katja
mail: sarah@strumpfhosenweb.de