HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

On Command?



Dear Mistress,

It was another laid back day of skiing and relaxing with friends and family as our year comes to a placid, yet torrid, end. This morning’s entry may be a little abbreviated because of some annoying work raising its head. What’s with these folk who can’t simply say: “we’ll deal with it in the New Year.”

My bottom was still tingling yesterday morning from the thwacking of the night before. And I was particularly horny. It had been  more than 12 hours since that cropping! I remember waking with an achingly hard cock, but did not want to disturb your beauty rest.

After I did my homework yesterday morning you called me to be. You were wearing one of the items I got you for Christmas, shown here for our reader(s).  We then re-established our proper routine: you reading, me buried between your legs. So by the time you set aside your computer, you were wet and ready for me to take you over the edge. When you were satisfied, you gave me permission to fuck you, and it seemed I came more quickly than normal, with permission, of course. I hope you did not feel cheated. I hate to leave you with an orgasm ratio of less than 2 to 1.

We abbreviated the ski day due to cold weather and a cranky boarder girl, so got home mid-afternoon ready for our “rest”. Once we finished the food prep for the evening (Mistress has a scrumptious lasagna recipe) we closed the bedroom door behind us. Settled into bed with some hot tea, we reviewed our correspondence, and particularly Desiree’s description in Dom/sub/Love of her being able to “orgasm on command” by her Master. http://blog.domsublove.com/2009/12/29/surrender-to-master/
 As we shall see, that seemed to inspire us an hour or so later.

Once our prurient reading and e-mailing was done, you directed me to undress and reached for your long black glove. It’s a particular treat to feel its soft texture glide along my hardening shaft. As my mind reeled with arousal, you switched to your practice regime of using mouth and tongue to drive me even crazier. I guess this was my reward for enduring the cropping the night before with some degree of courage.

My fingers had found my way , to those soft, juicy parts between your legs, and soon had you tipping over the edge.  You then succumbed to my pleas to let me fuck you.

I slid inside where you were wet and welcoming, your gloved hand cupping my balls and positioning me the way you wanted. As we worked one another to the brink, I asked you to consider the type of training by some potential Dom that would be required to make you come on command as Desiree had described. WE discussed the code words and  directions that would make you drip for him without a touch. These thoughts seemed to be compelling, Mistress. I lost track of how many times you came as we went through these options, all of which seemed to make you even more responsive to the cock pumping into you.

Finally these thoughts also had me begging for permission, which you generously granted. We ended in a sodden heap, and it was nap time.

The day ended with another, more romantic interlude: us dancing to a favorite balladeer, in an old Rathskeller at the top of the Mountain, the snow falling hard and heavy outside.  Hard to think about returning to the River City in a few more days.



No comments: