HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Friday, December 4, 2009

Discipline



This Slave deserved to be punished last night.  But Mistress was very merciful.

I act as the de facto Chief Technology Officer of Mistress’s blossoming consulting business. It was time for her to get a new desk top computer from the folks at Apple and I dutifully ordered it, and attempted to set it up when it arrived. Its an elegant looking I-Mac with one of those wide screens bigger than most of our TVs.

The only problem was that the “geniuses” forgot to install the airport card. SO no internet access.  I made an appointment to talk to a polite but clueless customer service rep the next morning. When her “fix’, which constituted unplugging the computer and plugging it back in failed to find the airport card, she suggested either shipping it back, or taking it to a local Apple store for a “fix”. I made the appointment,  loaded  the re-boxed computer in Mistress’s car for a trip to the mall with our girls.  But I was “too busy” to bring it there myself. Sadly (but not unexpectedly) this turned into an hours long ordeal for Mistress. Bad Slave.

When she returned with a new computer later last evening (the “fix” was too complicated), she was not in a vengeful mood though. She wanted a bath. I prepared her a drink as she relaxed into her tub, bubbles gathering around her. The photo shows her lovely, firm thighs.

Bath over, she released me from my cage, and we lay in bed for a while, side by side, letting the busy day slip away, watching “The Office”. As the show began she put on her long black leather glove, fondling me gently, the soft leather tantalizing the cock and balls that had been locked away for the past 12 hours or so. Of course, they enjoyed the attention, and my cock was soon stretched and ready for her, though neither of us were in a hurry.

The show ended. The TV and lights went off, and I finally had the chance to do what I had been awaiting for hours: bury myself between her now well scrubbed thighs, and enjoy the taste and smell that has become a central part of my enslavement. We took our time and she came once for me, then again, before she pulled me up and pushed me down so she could return the favor, taking my cock into her mouth until I was begging to enter her.

When I finally had permission, I mounted her, and we talked as we fucked about a lovely hypothetical encounter her new friend S had written up for her, that popped up in our in-box earlier yesterday. S is a good writer. And his effort certainly piqued Mistress’s curiosity about what it might be like to submit to him.

This talk about Mistress’s hankering to submit from time to time encouraged me to flip her over and take her from behind, and by now she was well prepared for a smooth and swift entry that way. As I murmured more about  the possibility of us finding some nipple clamps to experiment with, she came hard for me, the way I find very gratifying.  As she melted into the bed, I rolled her over again, taking my pleasure with exuberance, but only with her permission, of course.

When I woke this morning, I realized that I had gotten off very easy. Mistress was tired last night after her computer ordeal, and I hope I provided the relaxation and pleasure she needed. But I do believe that somehow I must still do penance for letting Mistress deal with those tiresome Apple folks, amidst the pre-Christmas frenzy at the mall.

In the last few weeks we have developed a very enjoyable relationship via comments and email with a Master and his Slave blogging as Domsublove. You can find a link to their blog on the right of this page.

Master S is much stricter with his slave Desiree  than my Mistress is with me, and Desiree seems far more disciplined in her efforts to always place her Owner’s needs first. As a Slave, she puts me to shame.

Mistress reached out to Master S earlier this week, half in jest, for some advice on how to further train me as her slave. He gave her some options, that went down two paths: pain or abstinence. And Desiree gave me some good advice on how to serve Mistress with more devotion. “Practice, Practice, Practice” was her advice.

On the subject of Pain: We do have a riding crop, but Mistress uses it sparingly, and usually as a preliminary to sex play, not for punishment.  She should probably use it more, particularly as an outlet when she is annoyed with me but is disinclined to make a “big deal” of her annoyance. In my humble view, a Mistress is entitled to act arbitrarily and swiftly  to discipline her slave, which is better than internalizing her annoyance and letting it fester.

On the subject of abstinence: Mistress uses this more directly. I do wear my cage every day to work, and on some non-work occasions, which has become a helpful reminder of my status, and reassures Mistress that I am not getting into trouble on my daily rounds. And we do have a weekly abstinence day, when my duty is to pleasure my Mistress without taking pleasure of my own over a period of at least 24 hours.

Master S wondered whether that sort of discipline ends up as an unwanted denial of pleasure to Mistress, which would be counter-productive. I can only assure you that Mistress is well taken care of while I am required to abstain. I still worship with my mouth, and she gives me permission to enter her and fuck her so long as I do not come. There is something exquisitely frustrating about sliding into Mistress’s warm cunt, and taking the time to bring her to and orgasm or two, while knowing that one needs to keep his focus and control not only then, but for the next  several hours. Argh.

Thinking it through: that sort of forced abstinence is probably Mistress’s best weapon when it comes to disciplining her slave for misfeasance.


No comments: