HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Sunday, December 6, 2009

My Occassional Reward




Every week or two, Mistress has a special reward for me for good behavior: She dons her strap-on and  uses it on my ass. Here is a picture she sent me recently showing her ready for  action.

Mistress decided to try the strap-on  several months ago, in her quest to find  ways to make me submit more deeply to her. She had me order her harness and several dildos to use with it (Stockroom has a good variety, but this is not “product placement”. No promotional consideration provided.)

I must say I was very uneasy at first. We had played with an anal probe for a few weeks by then. So I knew the physical joys and mental gamesmanship of play “back there”.  Using the probe was the first time I had ever been penetrated by anyone. And of course, I had to get over the hump of thinking that this somehow clouded my firm and unwavering commitment to heterosexuality. “Sure I like musical theatre, but this may be taking it a bit far?”, I thought.

Our first experiment with the anal probe came during video chat sex.  I was too embarrassed the weekend before to show Mistress that what she had commanded me to order had arrived.

I was instructed to insert it, and was stunned by the jolt to my cock. It was  the convergence of physical stimulation to my prostate, and the psychological stimulation of going into an unexplored cave at Mistress’s command.

The probe soon became part of our play routine, particularly helpful after a night on the town, or for the 3rd session of the day, when a firm erection can be a little harder to produce on command. No problem there with the probe.

At Christmas 2008, Mistress decided it was time to take me a little further along. We ordered the harness and she planned its inaugural mission for Valentine’s Day. Lots of build up, and I wondered how it would work for both of us.

We planned a special night at an undisclosed location, away from the tempering effect of teen daughters. Dinner was served. Wine consumed. Mistress then adjourned to another room and emerged in black stockings, black lingerie and her black harness. Color coordinated and ready to take me.

This means of forcing me to submit even further was a hit from the beginning. I lay face down on the bed, pillow under my hips. Once I helped her position her tool properly, Mistress began her exploration slowly at first, but as her arousal at my whimpering groans increased, her thrusts took on more urgency. She came with a shuddering gusto that was unique. Resting on top of me for a few moments, she pulled out gently and lay beside me.

I was left in a state of mental surrender like nothing I had experienced before. My Domme had graduated to another level in her command over me, leaving me defiled and, of course, wanting her even more.

Since then, she has fucked me in the ass on a regular basis, more as  a reward for good behavior than discipline. I can recall actually begging for it once, at the height of her flirtation with E. My pleas came in a text message as I  stewed downstairs for a while as she chatted upstairs with him, with obvious joy and arousal. Somehow the strange exciting sexual tension of that moment made me crave the extra degree of submission that her use of me with the strap-on brings on.

So lets skip ahead now to yesterday afternoon, when Mistress and Slave were relaxing at home.

I was watching a college football game that had a thrilling ending for the home team. She was napping beside me. Kids were gone. When she felt me get up as the game ended, Mistress awoke, and said “Its time to go upstairs, Slave”. I already knew what she had in mind, and my cock stirred in anticipation.

Upstairs she directed me to strip. She donned some lovely mint green lingerie and then her black harness. She shared the lubricant with me as we lay there in bed, building our passions with some kissing and fondling and talk about some of her recent correspondents.

“It’s time” She said and I knew what to do. Sliding over onto my stomach, and  giving her ready access to my ass.  I used my hands to guide her inside me, and then felt her ease into me, her soft flesh pressing into my back, her breathing already reflecting her own excitement. We talked about what this all meant, how it symbolized my submission to her. And she told me to summarize that for my homework this morning. Somehow the idea of communicating this to our reader(s) brought on an intense, gasping orgasm for her, and I could feel her shudder against me, though she valiantly continued her thrusts to wring a bit more submission from her Slave. Finally,  she collapsed on top of me, exhausted and with those tears and sobs that delight me.

After a bit of rest, she pulled out and off, and told me to go insert my probe.

It takes me a while to recover at those moments. Not so much from the physical invasion, but from the mental state I am left in. I feel like a rag doll with little muscle control. But I stumbled into the bathroom for my probe, lubed it up, inserted it where Mistress had been only moments earlier, and returned to her bed for some more conventional love making.

After Mistress came once more, this time with me doing the thrusting, I was allowed to come. My release seemed to occur in stages, sort of like the separate boosters igniting at a  space shuttle launches. Ooh. Ahh.

Afterwards I went a bit comatose, napping next to my loving Mistress, reminded why I have so gladly submitted to her.


No comments: