HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Mistress Exerts Her Authority at my Office



Dear Mistress,

Today we need to leave the house early: you have a busy work  day with an important client, and I will be your driver to get you there. So today’s homework may be a little brief.

Yesterday was my abstinence day, and though I did some homework for you, we both had early engagements so the time for lingering in bed was brief. Not so bad for me, really, since having to serve you without the chance for mutual fulfillment is no easy task.

I was caged and off to the office, knowing you would also be downtown for work, and looking forward to seeing you. Your meetings were long so our contact during the day was limited to an occasional text or email, just  keeping in touch. But at 4 pm you breezed into my office, just as I was finishing up a project for one of my clients.

You had on that “Domme at work” look: form fitting black dress, black tights and boots, as well as those long black gloves that you use to torment my cock from time to time. Today they were useful in warding off that cold wind that has blown in from the west. But the overall look must have turned more than a few heads as you walked through our downtown.

I knew we had time for some worship before heading to our holiday parties, and I rose with anticipation to greet you for a kiss. Soon I was sliding my office chair against the door for our little ritual.

You asked for the leather sash we sometimes use on these occasions, to re-enforce my submission to you. You then proceeded to tie my hands tightly behind me. You have gotten quite proficient with your knots, Mistress, so I knew as I twisted my wrists that I would not get free unless and until it was your desire to free me.

You then surprised my by pulling out your camera/phone and had me kneel, snapping away. So far we have posted some lovely photos of you for the blog. But you have instructed me to post these photos too, to remind our reader(s) that you are a powerful Mistress with a slave eager to submit.

Bound and kneeling as I was, your camera making that faux snapping sound , my cock twitched against the barrier of my cage, making it pinchy and painful (though nothing like the punishment our friend described at DomsubLove recently. Thank goodness we have no clothespins at home).

Done with your photography, you sat in your throne and spread your legs for me. First I had the chance to slide my face and mouth against your black tights, tasting you through the opaque fabric, fueling my developing fetish. I wonder how I will handle the arrival of spring and the disappearance of your tights for the warm weather months?

Then, when you were anxious for more direct stimulation, you slid your tights down to your boot tops, spreading your legs just enough to fit my head.  With my hands tied, it’s a little uncomfortable to bend my back and get the proper angle of attack with my tongue against your cunt. The discomfort only reminds me of my slave-ish status. And you seemed to enjoy my struggle to please you, taking your time until your hips thrust towards me and you let out that muffled groan that signals your climax when you are trying to be discrete.

I settled back onto my bottom, still at your feet as you composed yourself, smiling down at me with that “look who I have kneeling before me” look you get. The we both stood and you focused on reassembling your professional business woman look for the two events we would be attending with the City’s business and political poo-bahs.

I just stood there, admiring you, pleased to have you in my little realm, looking over the City as the sun started to settle over the distant River. You announced you were heading to the lady’s room. That’s when I had to politely ask you if you would first un-tie me. The thought of being left in my office, wrists bound, with the chance that a colleague or my assistant would wander in  was a tad unnerving. You laughed, teased me a b it about how that would feel, but relented and let me go.

Soon we were back in business mode, chit chatting with the elite of our little town. If only they knew…

Love, your slave.

1 comment:

desiree said...

The social gatherings of the holiday season do present a unique twist on this type of arrangement, don't they? While chatting with other people, the background thoughts of "if they only knew..." tumble around.

My silver collar is ever-present so someone with a knowledgeable, watchful eye is sure to pick up on its connotation.

Your Mistress is wise to be taking photos of you in deferential positions. It's a good reminder of her power over you.