HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Time Change Challenge

Time Change Challenge

Dear Mistress,

Why is it that my cock has more trouble with a time shift than the rest of me?

We arrived here just short of midnight Mountain Time, surly teens in tow, for our Christmas Holiday. It was a long travel day, though hardly a sexual draught for us. You let me take you yesterday morning, back home in River City, but only after I took my time worshiping your fragrant cunt as you read my morning homework.

There was packing to do and errands to run, but by noon we had that under control, and still 2 hours before heading to the airport. You napped some, I showered, and when I returned from the shower, all clean for you, I slid under the covers, not sure if you wanted to be wooed or left to rest.

Fortunately for me, you were waking from your slumber and turned to me, reaching for my cock. Its very well trained by now, and even the gentlest touch brings it to life. As you cupped me in your hand, I used my hand to tease your cunt through those soft, lacy undies, colored a soft gray that complements your olive skin.

We murmured about upcoming plans and your wandering curiosity, and soon my finger had you coming against it, gasping and jerking in little tasteful spasms as my mouth buried itself in your neck. You then allowed me to mount you, and we were in no hurry to finish the job. It would be a long day before we could crawl between the sheets again.

Traveling with teens does not allow the sort of physical and verbal interaction that we have come to enjoy, though I did take my opportunities to keep my hand buried possessively between your thighs through most of our flights. And as the cabin darkened on the second leg and we napped, you slid your head into my lap. After a few moments I could feel your fingers and tongue softly probing my crotch through those thick jeans. Unsurprisingly, my cock strained against the fabric, and it was hard for me not to squirm in my seat.

After 10 minutes or so of this treatment, a reminder that you have full title to all parts of me, you sat up and gave me a look of triumph, knowing how frustrated I had become, and that we still had 5 hours to go before I could expect to do anything about it. I suppose this was the sort of punishment a Slave deserves from time to time.

By the time we reached our little cabin on the edge of the mountains, it had been a long day. The teens headed straight to bed, I performed Sherpa duties fitting my slavish status, and you adjourned to our cozy wood trimmed bedroom. When I joined you, you had on some sexy nightwear that had been left in your stocking at an earlier Christmas. You told me it was time to strip, and insert that little white probe.

The probe reminds me of your power over me, Mistress. Being penetrated at your command re-enforces that submissive impulse you have used to bring me to heel these last few months. And of course there are certain physical effects when it slides inside me. As I stood next to the bed, you commented on how my cock was getting fuller before your eyes, even without a touch. So true. Then you reached out to handle it, using your fingers to prompt it further. Soon it was more than ready for you.

But it seemed only fair that I take to my knees and worship you first. You shifted your body around, and extended your legs so that they wrapped around my neck and I plunged into the task. I like to draw the orgasm out of you, and so between nibbles and suck I questioned you further about your reactions to your recent “interview”, a subject which seems to get both of our motors running.

Somewhere in midsentence you paused, groaned and let your hips ride a bit harder against my mouth, then relaxed your legs down around my neck and back. Mission accomplished.

With that, I was allowed to join you in bed, and made love with the passion that always has come to us out here, in our little mountain hideaway.

We read a bit, but soon I faded away into to a deep sleep. But when I woke around 5:30 Mountain time it was my hard cock that kept me from rolling over and drifting off again. It was too frustrating to press against you, knowing that you needed a few hours more sleep before we head up to the Ski Mountain. So here I am at my keyboard, the soft light of dawn lighting up the snow on the ground.

Lets hope my cock clock adjusts quickly.

No comments: