HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Monday, December 14, 2009

At Last


Dear Mistress,

Both of us seemed to be paying the price on Sunday for a little too much holiday spirits on Saturday evening.

Of course, my biggest problem was not enough sleep. As recounted in yesterday’s correspondence, I was left semi-hard and longing all night, still in that damned cock ring, after you elected to crash at the end of an evening when my fires had been stoked so intensively. Of course, that was a Mistress’s prerogative.

So I did not wait long to come upstairs on Sunday morning, after I heard you up and about. It was my switch day, and I was anxious to take my prize. I knew that you were too groggy for any play that might be especially elaborate. And, quite frankly, I was too much in need of release to take the time for the type of long, toying conquest that I like to devise when it’s my weekly turn. So I elected to take you quickly, in a more conventional way.

As has become our routine, you read over my posting - the one on our blog with the photos - as I used my lips and tongue on your ripe cunt, buried under the covers.

I could hear you laugh at my words of desperation as I enjoyed the taste of the juices that I had been longing for all that sleepless night. And once you put the computer down it was not long before you came.

Next was my turn, and I slid into you with a sigh of satisfaction. Then took my time to savor what I had missed the night before, holding your arms above your head until we both came one more time.

It was still early and we faded into a bit of sleep, trying to shed the lethargy brought on by our late night.

We had originally discussed delaying our “switch” scene until the afternoon, but it became apparent that my cock had only been partly satisfied, as it had grown somewhat rigid simply pressed against your bottom as we tried to go back to sleep.

After some consultation, we decided to go for it. Maybe you were hoping that a few more orgasms would clear your head. But Mistress does not easily surrender command (at least not to this Slave), so the limit you placed was “just don’t make me get out of bed”.

I can work with that, and knew that your limits were set at a lower bar that morning.

I locked on the red cuffs, and affixed them together, in front, and then to the little eye screw I had placed at the top of the bed. I secured your ankles close together with those black leather restraints, then made you roll over onto your stomach. I began with a slow massage of your back and neck, before proceeding to your bottom, which wiggled to my touch.

As I helped you relax and give up control, I talked a bit about the emails you had received Saturday night from the would-be Dom. He suggested that you quickly get through the Q/A phase so that your training could begin. I wondered what sort of training he had in mind, speculating that it might be psychological conditioning, planting little triggers about how you should address him, the way he would condition you to respond to his voice commands, etc. This all seemed to arouse, you, Mistress.

Then I proceeded to a slow but extended spanking. Nothing too cruel. Not like last Sunday when I tested your bottom’s limits. Just enough to let you contemplate submission, if not to me, than to that hypothetical needle in the haystack who could find and press all your dark, needy sub side buttons. And of course, the spanks were interrupted from time to time to allow my hand to explore your soaking cunt. You do like these little sessions, don’t you, Mistress?

When I felt you were in the right frame of mind, and got out our new “power tool”, the magic wand. It is a bit loud and over the top, but it seems to get you where you like to be.

I particularly enjoy teasing you with it. So after applying it to neck, lower back, and bottom, to help relieve the tensions built by your spanking, I slid it between your cheeks and enjoyed the way the indirect vibrations applied to your most sensitive parts made your hips pump slowly, then harder and harder into the bed.

No comments: