HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Thursday, December 31, 2009

A Presumptuous Slave / HNT


A Presumptuous Slave

Yesterday was one of those rare days when Mistress and Slave had only one sexual opportunity. Yes, it was my normal abstinence day, but even on those days, Mistress’s deserves to be satisfied in full measure. And she was short changed. Truth be told, it made us both a little edgy and snappish. Can you be sexually addicted to your spouse? If so we were exhibiting withdrawal symptoms by yesterday afternoon.

The day began with some work and a much too long conference call with folks who apparently have different priorities during the Christmas / New Year’s interregnum. But it pays the bills.

By the time my call was done, the teens were up and munching Cap’n Crunch, and we had to get rolling towards our date with the fresh powder that had fallen overnight.

The new fallen snow was a joy, though our legs felt the extra effort by the end of the day. Then Slave had a mission to fuel up and gather provisions at the local organic grocery for our New Year’s Day fest.

By the time I returned, Mistress was tucked into our warm bed reading. I wanted her, badly. She told me to strip, and fetch her black glove, depicted here.

As I crawled under the sheets, I was greeted by Mistress’s toasty and alluring nakedness. My leg slid between hers as we kissed. Finally.
Within seconds, I was ready to enter her, and my fingers discovered that Mistress was ready too.

But Mistress was in no hurry. She directed her Slave to lay back and proceeded to use the soft texture of her black glove to assure that my cock met her demanding standards.

In the meantime, my fingers worked their way inside her and soon had her hips pumping against them. Her first orgasm seemed to relieve the tension of her own nearly 24 hours of abstinence. All the while Mistress worked me with her glove, waiting to hear the desperation in my voice as I begged to fuck her. She was not disappointed.

Finally, Mistress relented and allowed me to enter her. Buried deep inside now, I worked my own hips side to side against her for several minutes, bringing her to the brink again, all the while toying with her nipples with fingers and lips. I asked her if she would like to feel some would be Dom tease and torture those lovely little buds with a more determined purpose. “Yes, Slave”, she sighed, in that desperate voice she uses when so very close to the edge. I then slid back just enough to make some room for my fingers between where we were joined. My fingers teased a shuddering conclusion from her, her head thrown back as she vocalized her pleasure.

My mission done, it was not long before I was begging. And here’s where Mistress threw a change up. She usually relents immediately when I ask “Mistress may I come”, with a generous, “Yes, Slave”.

But yesterday on the Mountain, in some brief moments of solitude, she suggested she might impose abstinence on me after all, because my morning call had interfered with her rights as a Mistress. Maybe, she would not give me the permission I had become too accustomed to enjoying, she suggested with that teasing look on her face.

Of course, in my heated passion, I forgot the warnings I had heard hours earlier. I falsely assumed permission would be granted immediately and waited a tad too long for the begging part. When she responded, “No, Slave. I want to hear you beg some more”, I was a second past the point of no return. And though I did beg some more, and Mistress, within seconds granted permission….

I confess that a good batch of my fluids had already been released on their search and fertilize mission. Sorry, Mistress. I suspect some type of punishment is in order.

Eliminating that presumption needs to be at the top of Slave’s list of New Year’s resolutions.

No comments: