HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Friday, January 1, 2010

A Slave's New Year's Resolutions


New Year’s Resolutions of a Devoted Slave

Dear Mistress,

Yesterday was our 12th day of skiing out of 13 days. When we got home our legs were tired from pushing around all that new powder sparkling in the high altitude sun. And we had New Year’s Eve activities planned to prepare that squeezed our schedule.
When we returned from the slopes I collapsed into bed next to you and asked for some rest time, which you granted. When I woke the sun was already down and the mountains out our window here had that alpen glow going on, with the full moon yet to rise.

I knew I had to shower quickly for the next excursion for mountain top fireworks, but also knew that you deserved my full sexual attention. Nor did I want to spend the evening with kids and other families in a state of frustration.

So, still drowsy, we embarked on an expedited but torrid encounter. It started with our legs and arms intertwined, and passionate kisses. In that position my hand can snake around your delicious bottom and slide between your legs from behind. That hand found you already wet and welcoming. So as  my mouth focused on one set of sensuous lips, I used my fingers to slide over and through your other set.  Soon your hips were pumping against my hand, and I could feel your gasp and shudder without ever breaking that long, deep kiss.

You then focused on my hardening cock, and your soft, skilled fingers soon had me increasingly desperate to enter you. After some begging on my part, you allowed be to slide on top and inside and I spent the limited time we had enjoying your warm embrace, while touching and tasting   the soft and sensuous breasts that earned some compliments from yesterday’s blog.

With my right leg over your left leg  I gained the leverage that allows me to press firmly against you in that way that makes you squirm,  gasp, and then come for me, mouth open, eyes closed in a vision of concentration that always excites me. And then it was my turn, making sure that when I asked permission at a time when I could still “abort” if required. But this time, it was a “Go”, and I enjoyed a deep and satisfying release that left me ready to go back to that nap.

But that was not to be – teens needed to be delivered to their fireworks show, so it was up and out and away from your warm body too quickly.

As our evening progressed – rather tame by some folks’ standards, but relaxing to be with friends and family – I focused on the resolutions for the New Year you had asked me to compose this morning.

My resolutions are intended to deepen our relationship as Mistress and Slave, and to make you more secure on my love and devotion for you. Some may be a bit frivolous. Others are deadly serious. Here they are in no particular order:

·      Spend more time on my knees, worshiping your cunt.
·      While I am always conscious of how beautiful and attractive you are, make sure I express that appreciation verbally and in writing more often.
·      Do more slavish tasks around the house to make your life more enjoyable and to make more time for you to pursue activities and interests that enhance our personal and sexual relationship.
·      Beg more often and more purposefully for the indulgences you generously grant me.
·      Attend to your comfort and body more often … foot or back massages, washing you in the shower, whatever you desire.
·      Do not presume that Mistress will grant permission to come every time I beg.
·      Do not squirm so much when you crop me. (Unless you enjoy the squirming).
·      Help you fulfill your fantasies.
·      Turn off the lights without you asking me.
·      Anticipate and fulfill your other needs and preferences.
·      More frequently express my love and appreciation for you.

Of course, you are the Mistress. These are the things I think will make me a better Slave in 2010. But our contract allows you to make any rules for me you desire. So let me know if there are some rules you will   set for me that would make you a happier Mistress in the year to come.



1 comment:

desiree said...

Master S and I just finished reading your New Year's list. Well done! As a result of your efforts though, I now have to post a list of resolutions as well...thanks...

Also, Master says to keep up the good work on your photography and that He intends to post more photos of me in the new year.

Best of all good things in 2010 to you both.