HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Devoted Slave Not Deterred by Snow Delay / HNT too.


This morning a robo-call from the local School Superintendent woke me at 5:45 am from a deep sleep. Her disembodied voice wanted to let me know in an ominous voice that school for the surly teens was delayed for two hours as they “appraised the situation”. I was not sure what the situation was that had to be appraised – had there been a terrorist attack on a high school somewhere in the heartland? Was the school’s supply of potato chips contaminated? Had astronomers discovered a moon sized asteroid careening towards Earth at 100 miles / second on a deadly trajectory?

A groggy Mistress reminded me that snow had been predicted. But when I looked out the window not a flake had fallen yet. Such is life in river City….Oh to be back in our undisclosed location where Snow = Good, not grounds for “reappraisal”, or to plunder the last remaining gallon of milk or container of cottage cheese from the local grocery store.

But you reader(s) do not come here looking for weather reports or complaints about lazy school administrators. You want to know what’s up in the crazy, kinda kinky life of Mick and Molly. And I’ll damned if I delay that update for even an hour due to the possibility of snow….

Yesterday was my first Abstinence Day since our extended holiday. And after all the sex of the last few weeks, I guess I have no right to complain. My cock took it as if it was simply down for maintenance for 24 hours. Though it was stirring a bit as I cuddled with Mistress after that way-too-early phone call. But I ignored my heightened horniness to give Mistress an extra hour of her beauty rest and do my homework.

What’s nice about abstinence day is that I can simply focus on my Mistress’s pleasure, without considering how and when I will get mine. So yesterday morning, after I did my homework assignment, I came back to bed with her pleasure in mind.

Mistress had a meeting downtown in the morning, so she had an early wake-up call placed with me. But I made sure that she woke with my head buried between her legs, where the climate was so moist, warm and fragrant. Soon her body was quaking and I could hear those little gasps signaling her release. But I just kept going, sucking her little bud between my teeth. And she just kept coming, in a series of little quakes and moans that make a Slave feel very accomplished.

Soon she was in the shower, and getting ready for her day. After my shower, I took on the task of applying my new cock cage, the “Mistress” model from the folks at “Chastity Heaven”. It’s solid stainless steel. I had to bore the two holes a little larger to accommodate our lock, but with that adjustment it fits securely and relatively comfortably.

The trick with this device is that it has a solid, hingeless, stainless steel ring that must contain your balls and cock. The circumference is about 1 7/8 inches, large enough to hold me; tight enough not to fall off. But the problem, particularly in cold weather, when things tend to contract down there, is sliding my “package” through the ring. It’s not pretty, and it can be a bit painful poking those little guys through there one at a time. So once that ring is on, I am in no hurry to get it off.

After the ring is mounted properly, the cage slides over a little post on the ring, the lock is inserted in the mated and now expanded holes, and it’s Mistress’s turn to close the lock and take possession of the key. I relish the twinkle in her eye as she pats me down there with the knowledge that until I return to her that evening, m cock is securely locked away.

Since Mistress was downtown, we had planned a “meet-up” at my office later in the afternoon, but she surprised me with an offer to join me for lunch. When she arrived on my office, dressed in black – dress, tights, boots – I quickly closed my office door and took her in my arms. Soon the chair was pressed against my door, Mistress was seated, legs spread, and I was where I belonged – on my knees.

I particularly enjoy the feel and texture of those black tights against my fingers and mouth. So before peeling them back I took the time to taste and stroke her through those tights until her hips were agitated and I could hear the change in her breathing that signaled she was “on the verge”. Then, with her help, I slid her tights down to her boot tops. Mistress had gone without underwear, so that left me with direct access to those steamy and damp parts. Soon I had her coming against my face, her thighs pressed against the sides of my head, her hips arching out of that chair to press herself even harder against my mouth. I liked the look on her face as she threw her head back with a stifled moan, then relaxed in her gratification.

Mistress asked how my cage felt at that moment. “Tight, Mistress”, was all I could muster.

At lunch in an intimate hotel bar, I was able to sit next to Mistress and fondle her firm thighs through the black tights that had only recently been yanked to her boot tops. I suspect there were other men in that room (including a local federal judge) who wondered how old Mick had landed such a delight, and kept her close at hand for so many years.

Lunch concluded, Mistress and Slave went back to work.

When I got home around 6 pm it was worship time again, and I repeated our little ritual, this time in our bedroom as Mistress stretched across the bed, now in her black tights and bra. (There should be a picture of that for you above). When I had accomplished my task, I could not help sliding onto the bed next to Mistress for some extra kisses and caresses, though my steel cage kept me at bay. Lying next to her, my hand slid between those shapely legs, her tights still on, and I soon had her coming again, with her thighs clutching my hand tightly as her face pressed into my neck.

After we dined with the teens, we returned to our bedroom and Mistress offered to release me from my cage. Naturally, I was ready for my parole, with or without the prospect of satisfaction before dawn. There was some TV on the laptop, and some reading. AS lights went out, I offered to satisfy Mistress again. But she declined, admitting that her needs had been fully satisfied until morning.

And now, with Abstinence Day in the rear view mirror, and the kids on delay, its time for this Slave to return to his prime directive – satisfying Mistress -with a good prospect for a dividend of my own.

No comments: