HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Monday, January 18, 2010

Back in River City




Mick and Molly are back in River City after their quick but busy wedding weekend in the Windy City. I am back to my work day routine, up early, the steel ring already surrounding my cock and balls, doing my homework, and looking forward to some time between the sheets with my Mistress before heading off to work.

Yesterday involved a brunch with the wedding party and that long slow drive across the heartland that always seems longer on the return. With the teens on board it was hard to get too salacious, even though their ears were tuned to their i-pods.

On our drive, Mistress did trade some emails with one of our followers, M, who has been encouraging her to take a firmer hand with her Slave. That is prrobably good advice. It’s nice to compare notes with some fellow travelers. If any of you are lurking out there who want to share or comment, we love that and welcome you to the table.

When we arrived home and unpacked, Mistress showed me the long shoehorn she lad liberated from our Hotel suite (the entry on Saturday shows it laying across my bottom). She draped it over the chair right next to the bed so it is handy for any punishment emergency. It is much more unobtrusive than the riding crop discretely tucked away in our closet. Or the Hitachi Magic Wand still plugged in at bedside when we arrived home. Wonder what the cleaning lady thought of that?

Seeing the shoehorn reminded me that I had failed to mention to our reader(s) the punishment I received Saturday afternoon, when Mistress had a brief break from all of her Maid of Honor duties. Slave had some time to himself, and spent it on a walk along the crowded Avenue of Shopaholics, before returning to read the new book “Game Change” (In his spare time, Slave is a political junkie.) Expecting Mistress’s return, I did my reading naked so she would have full access to me. This always pleases her.

Mistress came back to the room for a rest and saw the shoehorn, still laying next to the bed. She could not resist demanding that her Naked Slave roll over and present his ass for punishment. As she thwacked me firmly, she pointed out that I had not been attentive enough to her at the Rehearsal dinner the night before. She did not like it that a few times she looked up during a conversation I was not standing next to her, being attentive, deferential and adoring. And there was one time when a cousin asked her if she needed her drink freshened before I did.

All points well taken. Hopefully I did better that night at the wedding reception. At least if I did not, I have not yet heard about it. But with the shoehorn so close at hand, it may just be a matter of time.

A reddened butt does have a tendency to focus a Slave’s attention. And when Mistress was finished, she used the shoehorn to prod me over onto my back, and then poke at my already hardening cock until its dimensions pleased her.

By then she had stripped away her jeans and allowed me to worship at the delicious and flowing juncture of her thighs. The little whimpers I was able to induce with my tongue and lips made me feel that I had redeemed myself. But as I licked I heard her rustle and then she said. “Let’s get a picture of this”. Her I-phone made that little faux click and she snapped away. Hopefully she will approve of the cropped version that shows a bit of her luxuriant fur.

No comments: