HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Every Picture Tells a Story

A few months back we started illustrating this page. Pictures seemed to make the page more visually pleasing. Plus, Slave enjoys showing off his Mistress. Mistress must have a bit of an exhibitionist thing going on somewhere inside, and seems flattered by the occasional comments of approval - Like the recent email that describes her bottom as very “spank-able”, and the accompanying offer.

Mistress also enjoys the occasional photo that adds to Slave’s humiliation: like the shot of my rosy bottom with that long hotel shoe horn draped across it. Yes, it is humiliating. Yes, it is a bit of a turn-on for Slave to grovel that way in public.

Mistress requires that she approve each photo of her that is posted. In my view, she has a very hot body. But she is vain, as any good Domme is I suppose, and wants to make sure the photos present her in the most flattering light. No surprise there. Plus, she guards certain key “parts” from public display. The private stash is much more explicit.

With both of us owning phones with cameras, and also a lovely Canon digital camera at our disposal, it’s easy to suggest a stop in the action occasionally to take a shot or two to share with our reader(s).

Yesterday, Mistress stopped by the office for some worship after lunch. She had called earlier to tell me she was particularly horny for me. That advance notice had me anticipating my chance to discharge a bit of that sexual energy.

We kissed chastely in order to avoid mussing her deep red lipstick. Then Slave pulled the chair over to the door, draped a blanket across it, and helped Mistress hike up her the dress, exposing those lovely black tights. Just then the chime on Mistress’s phone went off. A text message? Who could it be? Her would be Dom? She crossed the room to see who was messaging. Leaning over to check the message and showing me that wonderful bottom wrapped in tights, sans panties. I had to get that photo. Here it is.





Having resolved the matter, Mistress was back in the chair, Slave between her legs. We had a pleasant conversation about her lunch and our plans for the evening as I used my lips and tongue to please her. But since I had my stainless steel cage securely locked on, I knew that my own pleasure would be deferred until evening. No matter. It’s good to serve. Though I was more than a little frustrated when the taste of Mistress lingered on face and hands for the rest of the day.

On the way home that evening I called Mistress to give her my ETA, as she requires. She told me she was in a bit of a grumpy mood and had decided to have her feet “done”. All those days on heeled black boots can take their toll. A little pampering was in store. (Yes, Desiree, I know a good Slave should have learned to perform that simple task by now. I need to find an on line “how to” guide).

When Mistress returned, her feet were in her opened toe sandals, with freshly polished toes in dark red. She was wearing very tight jeans that showed off her curves nicely, with a black T-shirt.

“Would you like me to worship, Mistress.”

“Well, yes, Slave, of course. But there is a problem. I can’t take off my jeans until they dry”, pointing to her toes.

The jeans were too tight for me to properly fit my mouth between her legs, even if pulled to below her knees. So I suggested that Mistress slide them down a bit and lay on the bed. I retrieved our Magic Wand and lay next to her. As we talked through the afternoon’s developments, I gently applied the wand to her, through the lovely blue panties she was wearing. At some point, in mid sentence, Mistress came with a sudden jerk and moan.

“That’s a very efficient machine, Slave.”

The photo I took as her breathing steadied is below:



Mistress was still a bit annoyed (not at Slave…it’s a long story), and I understood. I offered to be punished if it would help her vent a bit. (Heck, she needs no excuse and it’s good therapy for me). But she passed on the cropping, deciding to leave me in my cage a little longer.

So we fed the teens, trying to draw them out on college choices to no avail. Once the dishes were done we retired to our room. Mistress worked on a blog for her business, I helped edit, and read the Times. Only after her work was done did she offer to unlock me. And who was I to say no.

Lights off, we made love passionately for some time to our mutual satisfaction. At some point, as I was using my lips on her lovely wet folds I reached for our crystal cock. But Mistress demurred.

“You don’t always need a gimmick, Slave.”

It’s nice to know that sometimes Slave au natural works just fine.

No comments: