HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Starting a New Year


Dear Mistress,

Our time away in the Mountains is reaching its end. We have gotten out of some of our Mistress / Slave rituals over these last two weeks – no cage, abstinence days, or end of work day worship. But we have reminded ourselves of the pleasures of more vanilla sex-capades as we been required to modulate our activities to accommodate some too close at hand teens, and the toll our days of skiing take on our energy levels. (As our reader(s) can see, the skiing regime is good for keeping Mistress's delectable bottom firm and shapely).

Yesterday morning we slept in a bit, after celebrating the New Year in a restrained but pleasant style. The extra sleep, and my work on new year’s resolutions for you, had me anxious to take you on by the time you awoke and called for my services. So as you read my resolutions and made your comments, I used my lips and tongue to assure you were particularly aroused.

Once you set down your laptop at the side of the bed, the brilliant light of sunrise streaming into the room, I resumed my assault in earnest. The movement of your hips against my face signaled a more insistent need that I sought to fulfill. I moistened a finger with your juices, and then gently slid it inside your other entry, a move that seemed to catch you by surprise, and soon had you coming for me long and hard, in a series of bucks and gasps that left you momentarily spent.

Of course, my cock was hard by then, and I asked for permission to enter where you were so damp and delicious. First you tested me, using your fingers to assure that my rigidity met your exacting standards, before allowing me the access that I craved. By then I was more than ready for you, and asked you for permission to take you from behind, expecting that Mistress could use a good hard fucking.

You consented, rolled over and I slid a pillow under your hips to avoid too much stress on the muscles in your back. I slid over you, bracing myself with my arms, as I let my cock poke a bit between your soft ass cheeks. You seemed anxious, pressing up against me with increasing frustration. Soon I was probing for my mark and found it wet and ready for me.

As I slowly slid, inch by inch, inside of you, I asked you to consider how it would be for some would be Dom to give you a good hard spanking, then take you this way.

“Would you like that Mistresss”, I asked. “Yes’ Slave”, you confessed, head buried under your dark flowing hair. By then I was buried deep inside you, and began sliding my hips side by side over you, forcing you to grind yourself against the bed for your pleasure. As I did that, you tensed, clenching my cock, and came with a shudder and moan, almost immediately.

I sensed you were not quite ready for me to stop, so slowed the pace a bit, easing out slightly and continued the theme of our conversation. When your body seemed to more insistently demand more from me, I responded, going deeper and harder until you came again, sobbing this time. “Good girl”, I said, before sliding out, helping you roll over, ready to take my reward the more conventional way.

The result left your Slave lying next to you in a state of deep contentment, bordering on the comatose, that made me look forward to the New Year.

We stayed in bed a bit longer, watching the end of a newly released, bootleg movie lent to us. I was required to listen to you fawn over the delights of George Clooney. No doubt you would enjoy making him your Slave, Mistress.

Then it was ritual New Year’s phone calls to family members before moving on to the Mountain for some warm sun and soft snow.

On return in mid-afternoon, I prepared our traditional New Year’s Day feast: Green Chili Stew and Apple Crisp; and you took the teens on a little shopping mission. By the time we had finished up we had only an abbreviated “rest” period available before dinner and a bowl game for the home team. But neither one of us wanted to “pass”. That would not be a good omen for the start for the New Year.

Sensing that I was a bit tired, you told me to insert my little white probe, which you know can lead to a harder cock on a more expedited schedule. Maybe we should call it “Mistress’s Little Helper”.

After following orders, I slid into bed next to you, luxuriating under the warm quilt with your body pressed against mine. As we kissed my hand snaked over your thigh and through your legs from behind, finding my target. Soon my fingers had you coming against me, with a little quake and sigh.

“Fuck me, Slave”, you demanded. But alas, and to your disappointment, I was not quite ready. Maybe it was the long day on my feet? But even with the probe, I needed a little help. I was concerned a punishment was in store, but you were kind and decided this would be a good time to practice your oral skills, which could soon be needed elsewhere. I was treated to a wonderful interlude in which you intermittently used your mouth and fingers to restore my cock to the state you have every right to demand. And the resulting engagement was particularly rewarding, Mistress, still leaving time for a 30 minute nap before “game time”.

A good way to start a New Year that looks assured to beat the angst and uncertainty of 2009.

No comments: