HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Friday, January 8, 2010

Snow Day in River City


The White Death struck River City yesterday in the form of 4 deep and nasty inches of fluffy snow. Surly teens got the day off. Slave’s consolation was that since so many folks were hiding under their beds, the morning and evening commute was a snap.

But before I hit the highway, I was hoping to end my abstinence day with my loving Mistress.  All were asleep when I mounted the stairs, including Mistress. She took that initial 2 hour delay seriously. So I took my morning shower first, hoping that by the time I was done she would be conscious enough to sympathize with my plight.

Luckily, she was merciful, and welcomed her by now clean Slave back to bed. I handed her the lap-top and she read my work while I munched away between her legs. When she finished reading, I finished her off. I lie the way she embarks on a series of mini-orgasms if I simply keep on sucking on her until she orders me to halt.

As I slid up next to her, we embraced and kissed. She was so warm and toasty to hold, that I was in no hurry by now to break my fast. My  hand slid between her legs, poking and probing a bit, until I could feel the tell tale response of her heightened arousal. Nothing like a damp and hungry cunt pumping against your open palm.  By now her hand had found my hardening cock, and we played the little game of “who can drive the other one crazier faster”. I won this round, as Mistress, slamming her hips against my palm and arm came again with a rush and gasp.

By now I was more than ready. Luckily,  she gave me the permission I required to gain access. And though I did my best to slow the process, I confess that I was on the verge almost immediately. “What’s wrong, Slave?” Mistress asked teasingly as I suddenly stopped mid-stroke. “Don’t want to come just yet.” I mumbled, trying to hold back. Mistress giggled a bit at my desperation, but soon gave me permission. The resulting explosion after about 30 hours of abstinence felt like a great weight had been lifted from this slave.

Soon it was off to work, cage securely locked by Mistress. But when I came home I had a misdemeanor to confess: somehow, presumably because of the cold weather, the cage had worked itself loose right before I headed home. (This was the older, plastic model. Still working on the proper fitting of the new one.) Mistress was not happy, but deferred punishment until the weekend. 

Despite this security breach, I was allowed to worship, and took my position on my knees. Mistress seemed to enjoy delaying her orgasm as I spread her legs, and deployed my tongue, fingers and mouth to please her. Then I was allowed to strip and join her in bed. Unlike our morning session there was no rush to conclusion on my part (though a sullen teen’s texted demands to be collected at a friend’s house interrupted us once or twice).  Sadly, our delightful time in bed made the teen cool her heels a bit. Don’t feel too sorry for her though: she could have walked the daunting ½ mile home.

Then there was snow to shovel, and dinner to make before we adjourned to our room to wade through the Times and watch some bad TV.

Before bedtime, I decided to put on the steel ring of my new cage, to avoid the earlier morning issues presented when it seems impossible to smush my balls and cock through that opening. So I spent the night in that contained by that little ring. I woke a few times rather hard, and ready for Mistress. No doubt the embrace of the ring tends to heighten my arousal and keep me harder longer. But I did not have the nerve to wake Mistress to explain the situation.  Hopefully she will enjoy the bounty of my deferred gratification in a few minutes when I go upstairs.

BTW, only a one hour delay this morning for the little boys and girls of River City.

           


No comments: