HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Pleasure Precedes Evening Out



Mistress swept into my office yesterday afternoon around 4:30. It was a day off for our staff, but Slave had work to do.  So Mistress’s arrival was a welcome break from a quiet if busy day.

We had arranged to meet at my office before two evening engagements: a political event with our Governor, and then a museum opening with one of Mistress’s clients.


Molly was elegantly attired in the flowing dress shown in the photo, finished with her winter time uniform of black tights and boots.

Muy Mistressy!

Fortunately, her busy schedule allowed just enough time for worship. I was not allowed to kiss her lips because she had perfectly applied her lipstick for our evening’s activities. But I was allowed to bury my face between her thighs.

I pressed the chair against the door, dropped a downy blanket onto the seat (I have noticed a growing stain on the upholstery in recent weeks), and fell to my knees. My cock hardened as I took my time rubbing my face and mouth along the inside of her thighs until I could taste her juices begin to flow through the panel at the apex of her thighs.  Then I asked permission to pull her tights down. No undies obstructed me, as my mouth moved in to taste and tease her. But soon she was jerking her hips against me, stifling a moan as she came.  As I looked up I saw the delightfully contented face of a well pleasured Mistress smiling smugly down at her Slave.

There was no time for Slave’s pleasure until we arrived home late last night. But at the political event at a stately home overlooking the River,  I could still taste Mistress on my mouth and lips as we chatted with the Gov about his upcoming election campaign.  And of course I enjoyed the envious glances of the political class who still can’t believe that old Mick still has such a lovely Molly on his arm after all these years.


No comments: