HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Friday, January 22, 2010

Mistress Takes What She Wants When She Wants It.



At around 4:00 am, Slave was woken by fingers teasing my flaccid cock.  I faked sleep for a few moments, as Mistress used her well manicured nails to stroke me until my I began to thicken for her, as she knew it would.

“mmmm”, I murmured, signaling that I was now conscious, if not alert.

“Do you mind?”, she asked. As if I would. As if it mattered.

“Of course not, Mistress. It’s your cock, to use when it pleases you. However it pleases you.”

Yes, it is”, she said, renewing her efforts.

By now my cock was hard, but not hard enough to suit Mistress. She likes me desperate. She folded the blanket and sheet back, moving her mouth to me. She’s been practicing this a good deal lately, and I am the beneficiary. Soon she had me squirming and begging. 

Meanwhile my hand had wormed its way between her legs, spending some time on a little teasing of my own. Mistress was wet and ready for me whenever she decided the time had come.

She rolled over, giving my hands better access to her slippery folds, and I worked her with my fingers, building her to a nice one. But she was impatient.

“Fuck me now, Slave.”

“Gladly”.

I rolled over and onto Mistress. Sliding inside was a joy as always. And soon Mistress was making those little sounds I like, as I held her arms over her head.

Sometimes I wonder where her head goes in these moments. She seems so focused on the rhythm we build together. And as I press hard against her sliding to and fro for the best friction I can build against her, she shudders and quakes with a groan that makes me feel like a worthy slave. Once I have taken her there, I can focus on my own pleasure, and was soon begging for permission. Which she granted generously.

I came suddenly, gasping, in  a magnitude that seemed as if I had been denied for days, when in fact Mistress had allowed me to take her only hours earlier, before dinner.   Is all this sex building up my sperm volume? Making me need it every 8 hours or so?  Can you be a sex addict to your wife?

As we slid back to sleep, I asked Mistress what provoked this mid-sleep assault. After all, she does like her beauty rest. It’s usually the Slave who wakes up hard and horny.

Already fading back to sleep she said, “I was a little restless and decided I wanted your hard cock. Now go back to sleep, Slave”.

“Yes, Mistress.”


No comments: