HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Comforting Rituals to Beat Back January's Cold and Gloom



Two weeks away in the sunny mountain west makes for a hard transition back to the frozen, low cloud cover tundra of January in middle America. But thankfully, Mick and Molly have some comforting rituals they can embrace as we hunker down for the two months of the year that absolutely suck in River City.

One ritual is putting this Slave’s cock back in its cage after two weeks of relative freedom. Mistress has every right to make sure it does not wander. And the tight embrace of the cage is a reminder of her love and my status. That’s why I always get a little thrill when she closes the lock in the am before I head to work.

I am making the transition from the CB6000 model, to a stainless steel sucker built to order by the folks at Chastity Heaven. The CB6000 has its utility, but can also be pinchy when little folds of skin or hair get stuck between shifting plastic parts.  Depending on one’s point of view, that can be a blessing or a curse. I think you know my POV.

 I had some initial fitting problems with the new device that arrived while I was out in the mountains, so I used old reliable yesterday. After our morning session -  Mistress reading my entry while I used my mouth to please her – we had some lovely and mutually pleasurable love making. Then I hit the showers, donned my cage and had Mistress shut the lock. Then it was off into the snow and cold.

At work, the cage is not particularly bothersome, other than the need to sit while peeing. A modest sacrifice to assure that Mistress feels secure about her chattel. But it can pinch and squeeze uncomfortably  if you have to lean over to pick up a fallen paper clip or file folder.  “Bend the knees, Mick”, I often remind myself.

The best part is when I get home from work. After some niceties with the surly teens, who seem to wish most days that Dad would vanish (but for his credit cards), it is up to our cozy bedroom where I ask  “may I worship , now, MIstress”. She is usually happy to consent, and lays back on the bed while I take my position on my knees and between her legs.  This is Mistress’s chance to share the details of her day, or question me about my day, as I stroke, suck and lick her inner thighs, before moving to their conjunction.
If I do my job properly, Mistress will graciously offer to unlock my cage and then invite me to make love to her in a more conventional style. Sometimes she will tie my hands behind my back for this little ritual, which is always a treat.

Last night we followed this ritual for the first time in two weeks, making a highlight for what was otherwise a dreary work day for this Slave. It was a pleasure to pop out of the cage, wash off and then sidel up to Mistress in bed where her fondling fingers soon had me begging for entry.

Afterwards, I tinkered with the new cage, got it on, lock secured, ready for its first test drive today. I lay next to Mistress as we watched a movie on PPV. It was one of those “guys in their 30’s acting like frat boy flicks” that tried to shock with outrageous acts of sexual hi-jinks. But compared to this “old married couple”, their adventures seemed pretty bland. Should we offer up the film rights? Michael Caine could play Mick with J Lo as the sultry Molly.

Mistress kindly allowed me to remove the cage before bedtime, and we faded away, pressed against one another. But today is a return to another less pleasant ritual: Abstinence Day; Though it will be accented by a visit from Mistress at work for some mid-day worship. I will report tomorrow on how that goes with the new cage in place.

1 comment:

desiree said...

Good luck with the new apparatus! Sometimes it's comforting to get back to routine, however abnormal (or non-routine) it may appear to others outside the fray. :-)

i welcomed the opportunity this past Monday to greet Master at the door in slave position... naked, knees on floor - spread apart, arms stretched out in front with wrists crossed. Forehead on floor and nipples also need to be touching the floor (which presents a challenge in flexibility).

But i know that i've adapted well to the D/s in that it felt good to be greeting Master S as such. Though i have to say that the draft of sub-zero cold weather which blew over me when he opened the door wasn't welcome.