HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Dress Up



Mistress likes to press my buttons in different ways. She knows what  turns me on, and all those little turn on’s make me all the more devoted to her.  And she has found most of them after more than 20 years “together”.

Most nights she wears a little “costume” for me: some skimpy lingerie that I have bought for her for a birthday or other special occasion. Or something that we have picked out together.  Paging back through this blog, you will find bits and pieces of those costumes.

Now there is nothing like a naked Mistress to play with. It’s like having an “all access” pass.  But I do like unwrapping the package too, sliding off those lacy panties she likes, or shoving the crotch aside to make room for a tongue or finger.

Last night’s costume was particularly fetching, as the photos attached show. Mistress had bought some stockings prior to the big wedding in the Windy City, but time slipped away, and they stayed in their little package.

When I came upstairs after doing my assigned kitchen clean up duties, I found Mistress prepping for bed. She wore A lovely black silk top I had found her for Christmas, along with some smoky gray stockings. Yum.

This Slave has always been a “leg-man”.

My fixation on stockings, and particularly that fleshy space of white where the stockings end, is well known to Mistress. I am old enough to remember the fidgety 8th grade girls in My Catholic elementary school, with hose pulled up to mid thigh, and the large brute of a Nun who had to loudly remind me more than once “eyes where they belong, Mr. Collins.”

“Yes, Sister”, I would stammer, blushing as the girls in class giggled and fidgeted all the more.

And I can remember my high school girlfriend sitting next to me in my Dad’s T-Bird, on our way home from the movies, spreading her thighs just enough to indulge me as my hands slid up over her knee to find that spot where silky nylon ended and warm flesh began.

Mistress learned early on in our relationship to tease and torment me with her lovely and muscular legs and various forms of coverings.

Last night as we slid under the sheets, I sidled up to Mistress and felt the caress of her stockings against my own legs. She tormented me a bit by sliding a knee between my legs so that my thickening cock was caressed by the soft fabric.

I decided to return the torment. We kissed for a long time, clinging to one another, as I used a single finger to very gently stroke her inner thighs and the folds between her legs. The scent of her arousal became all the more apparent with the heightened urgency of her kisses.

When she pressed her hips harder against my finger, I took that as a signal to slow down. No rush. Make her a little more desperate, I thought. Like she does to me.







I knew Abstinence Day was over the horizon, so I wanted to make this last.

But Mistress is crafty. After a few more minutes of gentle teasing she captured my hand between her thighs and pressed her juicy cunt against it, taking  herself over the edge with a moan and shudder.

“Do you want to fuck me now, Slave”, she asked in a voice filled with her  arousal.

“Yes, Mistress”, and I was more than ready. I slid her blue panties off her hips and down her legs and mounted her.  Mistress had instructed me to insert that little white probe, and as I pressed and pumped into her, my ass clenched against the probe, making my cock throb as it plunged away.

The soft texture of her stockings scratching against my balls as I exercised my privilege was all the more stimulating.

I made sure Mistress got a proper return on her investment in those stockings, sliding a finger between her legs to take her over the top one more time. Then it was Slave’s turn, and my cock exploded for her in a way that had Mistress, saying, “My, that was a good one Slave.”

She instructed me to wake her a little early today to pleasure her before we drive downtown together. I have the ring to my cage on already,  and know I will be required to fuck her until she is fully satisfied while stifling my own desire until tomorrow morning.  Duty calls….

No comments: