HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Mistress Takes Full Advantage of Slave's Abstinence Day / HNT


Wednesday is my Abstinence Day, when it’s my job to pleasure Mistress without a return on my “investment”.

The concept came to us a few months back, when Mistress had to refrain for a few days for medical reasons, when we discovered that desire deferred heightens our sexual experience. (No real surprise there, of course, but we had just been doing it so damn much it was a “rediscovery”).

When Slave suggested that we recreate that experience with a day off once a week to drive us crazy, Mistress concluded that what might work for the Goose was not necessarily required for the Gander.

“Maybe we just let you abstain, Slave. I can’t think of a good reason why I should.”

And since the Slave no longer has a vote on such matters, the course was chosen.

Some weeks Mistress relents in her mercy before the end of Abstinence Day (check out last week’s entry). Yesterday was not one of those days.

It began early, with Slave cramming his goods into the steel ring of his cage. It’s something that needs to get handled almost immediately after I wake up, or the cold morning air will make me contract. When that happens, the job just can’t get done right.

Mistress put me on notice the night before that I would be expected to fuck her with a nice hard cock before heading to work. But I would have to control myself and hold to my vows.

The anticipation of my duty, and the tight grip of the steel ring at the base of my cock and balls had me thick and squirmy by the time it was time to wake Mistress. As I slid into bed beside her, I remembered she still had those lovely stockings on from the night before. Argh. As their fabric rustled against me (and she made sure it did), I became instantly “fuck-worthy” hard.

Mistress picked up her lap top and read my homework. I slid under the covers and pleasured her with enthusiastic tongue and mouth. In the back of my mind, I speculated that if I did a good enough job I might be spared the obligation of fucking her without a “reward”.

Nope. After Mistress came with some nice little moans and thrusts against my mouth, I sidled up next to her for a comforting cuddle.

Her hand quickly snaked down to grasp me. Her fingers teased for a few moments, making me shudder. Already close. And of course the tight grip of the ring made me all the harder.

“Ummmm. Nice. Just the way I like it. Now you can fuck me, Slave.”

I knew my duty called, sliding on top of her, slowly allowing my cock to fill her. I took pride in her moan of delight, and all those little sounds she emits as I began to move more quickly against her open legs.

Now this was not exactly torture. I do enjoy the sensation of being so close and so hard inside Mistress. And I take great pride in reducing her to a panting, moaning, demon when I take her this way. I just knew how hard it would be to stop once she was done.

I took her up and over the mountain once, slowed, then one more time. As we rested a bit, me still hard inside her, I asked her to consider how it would feel to be tied to some would-be Dom’s bed as he fucked her over and over again, all day, all night, relentlessly, while denying her the permission to come.

This story line made Mistress all the hotter and I had her moaning and bucking one more time.

Finally we realized that about 30 minutes had passed. Teens were getting ready to leave for school. It was time for Slave’s exit strategy to be implemented. So, reluctantly, I declared victory and retreated to the shower. Still hard. Very frustrated.

Of course that was not the end of this sad tale of Slave’s denial.

Mistress was downtown for work and planned to pay a visit. She appeared at my office door after lunch, with a local poobah in tow, who wanted to have a word with me. He offered to leave Mistress and I alone for a few minutes to take care of our “business”, though I doubt he contemplated what we had planned. But we demurred, and I advised my old friend on his plans, before sending him on his way.

Soon the door was closed, Mistress was in her throne, dress hiked up, tights pulled down. And her Slave was on his knees worshiping, with my cock pressing against the metal bars of my little cage. Ouch.

Together we went to a reception for a local educator, and it was enjoyable to see several other men strip Mistress out of her lovely black dress with their eyes. I stood close, enjoying the occasional opportunity to lightly caress her bottom.

At home we ate an abbreviated dinner laid out on our bed, enjoying the pre-game coverage of the Hope Monger’s SOTU presentation. Mistress had stripped away her dress and tights, and was in her black bra and panties. Before the main event commenced, I offered to worship one more time, and she gladly accepted. She splayed herself across the bed, me kneeling on a pillow, still caged.

Mistress relaxed as my tongue and lips caressed her to a pleasing climax, but I maintained my position waiting for her permission to arise. It was obvious as we talked that Mistress was not done with me just yet, so I reapplied my mouth to her sodden lips, a finger sliding inside to aid me. After a few more minutes of this pleasant duty, Mistress bucked and sighed with pleasure, and allowed me to rise. She asked me to retrieve the key to my cage and released me.

But there was no offer of clemency from my vows. She had enough for one day. I just had to wait until morning.

No comments: