HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

An Appointment with Mistress's Strap-On


On Friday night, Mistress put me on notice:

“ Tomorrow afternoon I’m going to fuck you in the Ass, Slave.”

It had been a couple of weeks since Mistress had deployed her starp-on.  I was punished last weekend in the windy city for forgetting to pack it for our wedding trip. That shoe-horn hurt.

Her advance notice always sends a ripple of humiliation induced arousal down my back, that settles into my balls, tightening them in anticipation. Mistress is learning how to press her Slave’s buttons with a cruel efficiency.

On Saturday morning, after I did my homework, I returned to bed when summoned. As Mistress read my entry I deployed our “crystal cock” (CC), a lovely, long, ribbed masterpiece, about 8 inches long, that we bought at a high end sex shop in Gotham about a year or so ago. Sliding under the covers, I licked her teasingly until her juices were flowing, then slowly slid the CC into her, moving it back and forth a bit in response to the undulations of her hips. The CC and my tongue soon brought Mistress to a lovely series of shuddering, moaning quakes that seemed to please her. And then Mistress gave me permission to take my reward.

Afterwards, we enjoyed a long bike ride in surprisingly moderate temperatures for Mid-January. Lunch was a surprise Birthday party for old friends, but on the way Mistress reminded me what I was in store for later that afternoon. “Are you ready, Slave?” 

Back home, after negotiating our drive schedule for the evening with one of the surly teens through a series of text messages (She was downstairs we were upstairs, far too big a distance to talk in person), Mistress slid into some alluring lingerie and then her strap-on.  The sight of her strong, luscious body ready to take  me that way always gets me going.  But I was to be denied a bit longer.

“First a Nap. Then your ass is mine, Slave”. She told me the time when I was allowed to wake her.

As she rolled over under the covers, she required me to press my naked, and by now thickening, cock against her soft bottom. I think she enjoyed the tease.  She knew by now I was more than anxious for her assault to commence.

I passed the time digging into the new political sensation, “Game Change”, wondering who was the bigger liar, John Edwards or Bill Clinton.  Unclear. But of the two, there is no doubt about who the BETTER Liar is.

At the appointed time I let my still full cock prod against Mistress a bit more insistently. She slowly woke, asking me to confirm the time.

As she rolled over toward me, I could feel the hard plastic of her strap-on poke against my belly. Her fingers slid down to insistently prod my cock into full attention. Mistress likes it nice and hard before she turns her attention to my ass.

“Get in position, My Slave.”

I did, pressing a pillow under my hips, to give her a better angle of attack. She made sure the tip of her phallus was positioned properly and slowly sank into me.

“How’s that Slave”.

My moan as she filled me gave her the answer. And the moans turned into the little whimpers that she likes as she increased the tempo of her thrusts into me.

As she fucked me, slowly at first, and then with less discipline as her own arousal became apparent, she cross examined me on why this turned me on so much, insisting that I answer her.   My less than cogent responses had something to do the unsubtle reminder that she is in charge, that I am her Slave, and that she can do anything and everything she wants to my body for her own pleasure.

At about this time in our dialog Mistress lost all control, pounding herself against my bottom and crying out as she buried her face into my shoulder. But she got a second win and continued to fuck me, now more slowly and deliberately until confirming that her Slave “had enough”.

Climbing from the bed, Mistress shed her strap on and told me to insert my little white probe as a surrogate for “her” cock. I did that, standing next to the bed, facing my reclining Mistress as she watched my cock twitch at eye level before her. 

The probe is a bit longer and fuller than Mistress’s strap-on, and seems to make my flesh and blood cock all the harder and more desperate. Reaching out, Mistress pulled my cock to her for closer inspection, and used her fingers and mouth on her standing Slave until she had me begging to fuck her for fear that my seed would be wasted on the bed linens.

Finally and with an amused tone Mistress allowed me to mount her. She laid back, no doubt tired from her exertions, allowing me to press her hands over her head, and feed on her firm nipple as I took my turn at filling her as completely as she had filled me moments earlier. By the time I was given permission to come, it was with a shuddering force that took both of us by surprise.

“Good Slave”, Mistress said as I rested, spent, on top of her.  It’s always nice to get positive feedback.






No comments: