HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Hunkered Down on a Cold Friday Night


Sometimes my hard cock is just not enough for Mistress, and last night was one of those times. But I will get to that as I describe Friday’s activities here in a snow bound River City.

Getting into the routine of my new stainless steel cock cage(see the photo), I have discovered that the inflexible steel ring needs to be donned when my balls are nice and loose in their little fleshy sack. Sadly, on these cold mornings, they do not co-operate. Everything contracts and there is just not enough give there for the sometimes painful pushing and smushing required to seat that ring in a way that will make it last the rest of the day.

So Thursday night, when all was nice and toasty and relaxed, I put on the ring, sleeping with it containing my cock and balls, though without the “cage”. The effect is not unlike wearing a tight cock ring, which tends to make and keep me just a bit harder if stimulated.

The ring did not disturb my sleep, but by the time I woke Thursday morning I was already semi-hard. Completing my homework, I cam back up to our room to discover Mistress was sound asleep. But she was amenable to allowing me back into bed, and when she reached down was pleased to discover how firm I already was for her.

Mistress passed on her morning reading, because her eyes were still sleepy. But soon we were in a tight embrace, with my fingers and hands worming there way between her warm thighs. It’s a nice way to give her that morning “eye opener” orgasm, and she was soon pumping against my hand, making those lovely little sounds.

She used her fingers then to test my cock, and made me squirm a bit before my begging gained me entry. By then the proximity of Mistress and the tight grip of the steel ring had me desperate for her. But as those experienced with a cock ring know, the tightening clamp on engorged balls and cock makes it all the harder to gain release. Though it was a work day morning, this was going to be no “quickie”. Hopefully Mistress did not mind when our session went into OT, and by the time I begged for and received her permission, it seemed like a Sudden Death. I do think she had a few more orgasms along the way, and it took some effort on my part to peel myself away from her and head for the showers.

Before I dressed, she locked me away, And I can report that the cage held as expected for the balance of the day, with only a bit of discomfort where the ring dug a bit into the base of my scrotum early in the day.


On my return home it was our traditional worship time, with Mistress reclining on the bed, her Slave on his knees pleasuring her. She was wearing some lovely, lacy black panties, and I tasted her through them for a while before pealing them back for my direct access to her juicy folds.

Only after Mistress was duly satisfied did she offer to unlock my cage, and it was a relief to slide off the ring that had been on for nearly 24 hours. Not sure how all of you long term abstinence freaks handle more extended confinement. But because there was some earnest “window treatment” guy working downstairs, Mistress did not give me the opportunity to take her then and there. “All in good time”, was her mantra, when she saw my hardening, freed cock.

We both had busy days, and the cold and gloom of river city left us content to hunker down with some bread and cheese, watching old movies. We landed on “Basic Instinct”, that 1992 thriller in which Sharon Stone plays an author with some serious kink going on, both in her books and in real time.

I must say I found particularly compelling the scene where Stone ties Michael Douglas to the bed for what he later describes as the “fuck of the century”. But I think Mistress was more inspired by the scene where Mike plays the rough and tough Dom with Jean Triplehorn, now the Senior Wife in “Big Love”, one of Mistress’s favoroites. (Though maybe Mistress would like to see things reversed, giving her three cocks to balance each week, rather than just one).

When the movie was over, it was time for bed. My deferred expectations and the hot movie had me ready to take on my Mistress. After she handled some emails, we turned off the lights, and my hand wormed its way between her legs. I had her just on the edge that way when I pulled away, causing Mistress to grumble and moan. Not deterred, I pulled down her panties and slid her onto her stomach, so I could get access to her from behind. A pillow under her hips helped create the proper angle and she gripped me tightly as I slid into her, inch by inch, until I was buried there. My shifts from side to side had her pushing back against me and as I picked up the pace I noted how fortunate I was (at least for the time being) to be the only one enjoying these special pleasures. As I pushed deeper and faster, Mistress’s breathing accelerated until she came with a deep shudder, her body collapsing under mine. But within seconds she was asking me to fuck her more, rolling over to take me in the more conventional way.

At this point I was enjoying those gasping, groaning sounds that Mistress makes when she seems lost in her own world, and have discovered that squeezing her nipples makes her go even deeper into that space. So I slowed the pace, asking her to imagine how her nipples might respond to a stranger’s touch. It seemed Mistress came one or two times again in the course of about 15 minutes before I finally threw in the towel and asked for her permission to come.

She was gracious, and I did come in grand style, collapsing next to her, ready for sleep in that slovenly guy way. But Mistress wanted – needed – more. “I think I need another one, Slave”, she cooed, hips still writhing.

Now in my pre-Slave days I might have said something flippant like “don’t let me stop you”. But those days are over. I was more than happy to lend a helping hand. And soon that hand was trapped in the strong grasp of her thighs as I worked her hard until she was crying out, then collapsing in tears and sobs. It’s always satisfying when Slave can facilitate one of those nuclear orgasms for Mistress.

(Why am I laughing at the thought of George W. trying to pronounce that phrase).

2 comments:

slave b said...

Sounds like you are really enjoying serving your Mistress - and I love the look of your new cage. I'm still using one of the plastic CB2K's and I'm not a fan of it - I'm very healous!

desiree said...

Good decision to not make a flippant comment to Mistress! That would've warranted a punishment...not of the enjoyable kind.

It appears that you've come a long way in respecting your Mistress. Kudos are in order.

P.S. Your new ring looks quite industrial. :-)