HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Back to Basics






A new year has started and Mick and Molly are back to their day jobs. The appeal of the life of itinerant ski bums was not lost on us, but surly teens still need to be educated. So here we are, back in River City, where it is cold, snowing, grim and flat. Our wonderful two weeks in our mountain hideaway are just a lovely, fading memory. But at least we have some pictures and tanned faces to show for it. One of those pictures is attached.

Mistress dropped her Slave off at his office on the way from the airport, where I discovered the typical pile of mail, along with colleagues who seemed surprised that I still worked there. My “assistant” was still in the same seat though, still surfing the internet, looking annoyed when I gave her something to accomplish. SO everything was normal.

There was a box waiting: Slave’s new cage. I will give a further consumer report on that tomorrow. It looks very “secure”, though my current lock will not fit through the hand bored holes in this shiny, stainless steel contraption. New lock must be found today!

But at least Slave had one pleasant ritual to return to: worship time. When I got home, Mistress had dinner on the stove, the comforting aroma of her copyrighted chili recipe. The teens were watching TV rather than working on their holiday reading assignments.

All quiet, we adjourned to the bedroom and I asked Mistress if I had permission to worship. She was in her riding leggings. I assumed my position at her feet as she laid back on the bed. As I massaged her inner thighs and their apex with my mouth and tongue, we talked through the events of her abbreviated day. Soon I was peeling back the tights to get a full taste of her. Of course, by now she was quite damp, and gave off a little sigh as my tongue and fingers spread her and poked about, taking her to the edge a few times before setting her off into those lovely little spasms and moans that say to me “good job, slave.”

Mistress enquired whether I would like to fuck her. And despite the long flights and sad return to my office, I was a “go”. She instructed me to insert my little white probe, apparently concerned that my cock au natural would be hard enough for her exacting standards. Once I did, and slid under the covers with her warm body, a few deft strokes from her devilish fingers gave her the tool that she prefers. With permission to proceed, we had our way with one another, and she generously gave me permission to come once she was satisfied, interrupted only by a gray hairy cat who seems to have devised a way to open our seemingly closed door. (I will look for a hook to go with that lock, Mistress).

Our kids were fed, we returned to our bed to page through some accumulated newspapers, read our books, and dodged for at least one more night the nagginf talking heads on MSNBC, pretending we were not really back at all.

But here I am again, up early, reporting to Mistress and our reader(s), planning to clear the snow off my car, after heading up to Mistress to worship once more before another work day begins.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there, just started reading your postings and I really enjoy them, you guys sound like a lot of fun!
What kind of cage did you get? and good luck with it! are you a regular wearer?
Keep up the great job posting.
Scott

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comment , Scott. I have been using one of those CB6000 dev ices, but just "upgraded" to a stainless steel model made by some guy using the name Chastity Heaven. Will give you a consumer report soon. Mistress has me wear it on work days. Mick