HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

The Very Merciful Mistress / HNT


When we hear from our friend M, as I did yesterday, about how his Mistress lays into him with a wooden paddle, I realize what a merciful Mistress Molly has been these last few months. In fact, she can be a bit of a pushover (don’t tell her I said so!).

While I get an occasional thwacking, it is not sustained or overly painful. In fact, the only real “discipline” I get is our weekly Abstinence Day, when Mistress gets the pleasure and I am supposed to put mine on hold for 24 hours. But as you will see from today’s tale, Mistress sometimes relents before my full 24 hours are over.

Yesterday morning began early. I woke and slid the steel ring around the base of my cock and balls while things were still loose and pliable for the sometimes ouchy smushing required for that task.

After I completed my homework assignment, I crept upstairs at around 7 am, to wake the teens and Mistress. Since it was my abstinence day, I knew that I would have to contain myself, but certainly wanted the chance to worship Mistress. I handed her the laptop, and as she read, I buried myself between her legs, munching and slurping away until she began to squirm, while chuckling a bit at the good and goofy parts. When she was done reading, and the laptop set aside, I went to work in earnest, and soon Mistress was coming in a series of little jerks and moans that I rode out with her, my lips struggling to say secured to that little spot they had latched onto for her pleasure.

When she was fully satisfied, she reached down for me and gently pulled my head up to kiss me, getting a taste of her own juices as a bonus.

She fondled my hardened cock for a few moments, as was her right, then pushed me off for my trip to the shower as she turned her attention to other matters on her computer. After showering, I presented my self to her, and she closed the lock on my cage.

Secured away, I headed off to work. Mistress had business of her own to attend to – a drive to our flat state capitol – but mid-day she sent me a lovely photo of her full and sensual breast, manicured fingers splayed across a nipple, as a bit of a tease. Wish I could share it with you, but Mistress considered it a bit too revealing . (Maybe I can coax her into something else).

As we talked through the day, Mistress asked how my cage felt….she’s impressed with its industrial solidity. And I told her it was tight. Every time she asks, I get that little twinge of arousal, from her reminder that she holds the key.

By the time I arrived home, I was conscious of the fact that it would be a long evening without the chance to fuck mistress to completion.

Mistress was very well dressed for the business meeting she had attended. The Black dress, colorful jacket, tights and boots must have turned a few heads on the streets and in the corridors of the Capitol. I wanted my worship time when I saw her, and she obliged, stripping away her outer garments, reclining on the bed, and letting me feed at her smooth thighs and damp fur.

Once pleased with my work, she offered to unlock my cage, which was her first act of mercy for the evening. My cock was more than content when given the chance to stretch out and breath after a long day on lock down.

“I think I want that cock later tonight, Slave”, Mistress said, reaching to fondle for a few brief seconds.

“But it’s Abstinence Day, Mistress.”

“Yes, of course. But you can still fuck me with it. You just can’t come. Isn’t that right, Slave?”

“Of course. I am ‘up’ for that”, I punned.

I would be more than happy to oblige. The pleasure of having my cock slide inside her, even without going over the edge, is more than worth the frustration.

Once the teens were fed and off to their land of full electronic media emersion, we retired to our bedroom. Mistress found what turned out to be a pretty lame movie to watch (oddly, involving a man conspiring to get his wife to cheat on him) and we settled in for the night.

Mistress’s proximity, and the knowledge that I would be required to fuck her sometime that evening, but would not be allowed to come, already had my cock and balls tingling, full and on edge. Anticipatory frustration.

As the movie became increasingly tedious (and it’s hard to make a tedious movie about sex and adultery), my hand wandered between Mistress’s legs, gently caressing her through the lacy panties she had slid into before bedtime. I could detect the slightest squirm from Mistress’s hips in response to my gentle caresses, which I took as a sign of encouragement.

Soon my head turned away from the screen and into Mistress right breast, taking a nipple between my teeth and lips for some gentle but persistent sucking. Mistress liked this. When I attempted to turn away to catch a scene from the movie that seemed more “interesting”, her arm captured my head and kept me pressed where she wanted it. Very Mistressy. Her commanding grip sent a jolt through my cock, bringing it to full attention.

In due course, the TV was turned off, and Mistress came with a sudden jerk and moan against the fingers that had been working away at her.

“I want that cock now, Slave”, she directed, her hands gripping what was hers. And I was more than ready.

I slid into her, using my skills and taxed will power to contain myself while working to please her. To throw a little fuel on the fire, I asked her to consider how she would feel if some would be Dom took his pleasure from her but denied her permission to come.

“I wouldn’t like it, Slave”, she mumbled through low moans as I worked at her with my very hard tool.

As my torment mounted, Mistress weakened.

‘What if I let you come, Slave? Would that me bad?”

“ Well I would certainly like that, Mistress,” I responded with understatement. Of course, I was desperate, though I knew a few more hours of denial would not kill me.

After a bit of back and forth in which I conveyed the extent of my desperation, Mistress relented. “OK, Slave. You will be allowed to come. But first I want to be on top.”

We reversed position, Mistress mounted me, letting her soaking cunt slide greedily down my full length. Then she took charge, pressing and pumping hard against me with increased urgency until she had one of those groaning explosions that left her limp and shuddering with little after shocks. Mistress seemed to get her own enjoyment from her decision to show mercy. She rolled off me then in her exhaustion, and murmurred “fuck me now, Slave.”

Happy to oblige, and knowing I had permission, I slid over and into her. I was in no hurry now, and worked my way to the top and backed down again a few times before finally asking for the right to release myself from my abstinence day vows. I came with what seemed like the sound of a bear rudely awoken from a January hibernation, my cocking spitting home made lava. Wow.

I am a very lucky Slave.

No comments: