HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Monday, January 4, 2010

Headed Home with some Good Observations from a Blog "Follower"

It’s a travel day for Mick, Molly and three sleepy and surly teens. Naturally, our flight leaves from the slummier portion of the airport, where I can over hear Texans comment on how Sarah Palin is more qualified to be President than Barack Obama, since she was a Mayor and Governor and the President “never had a real job”. Yikes.

Last night we spent in one of those Hyatt Hotels parked near an airport, and the teens got their own room. That gave Mistress and Slave an opportunity to chill and engage on some last night of the vacation sex, which was more on the comfortable rather than kinky side. But very nice. Slave particularly enjoyed tasting Mistress through some lacy black undies, under the Hyatt covers, and Mistress’s generous use of her lascivious mouth to make sure my cock was hard and ready to take her.

Over our holiday, we struck up an email dialog with M, a fellow skier and Slave to his wife, who follows our blog and generously shared some of his own experiences with us. With his permission, Slave is sharing some comments he gave us on the nature of the FemDom relationship for old married couples like us (well I am actually a decade or so older than M, but the thoughts make sense to me too):

"I would never presume to give advice to another couple, especially you guys who have such a great relationship. Hey. You guys know what works for you. But if it were me I would prefer,(I'm not sure aggressive is the right word), a more strict, dominant, no nonsense approach. I always like it when B just grabs my hair, looks me right in the eye, and tells me something. Or if she looks me in the eye (and says with a dominate look in her eye) "I will tend to you later". Or when she was ordering me around today. I asked her if she knew she knew she was ordering me around (she said of course she did) (men are kind of stupid especially when horny). I told her that was making me hot. She said I know that. She used to be submissive to me and I think that makes her a better Domme. She knows the little things that turn a sub on.

At this stage of my life I think it is more normal for woman to be dominant. After all, women control sex. Absent rape they are the ones to say yes or no. So male dominants are always trying to please the submissive woman. With dominant women the males are trying to please them to gain access to their sex. Different dynamic.

But my view is obviously wrong. Look at how many more submissive women blogs there are out there, compared to male sub blogs. Romance novels, need I say more. (I think women like to have fantasies about being submissive, but the action is always exactly the way they want!) But the submissive female still controls the action. Sub males, not so much. Anyway, its all HOT so who cares? At my age whatever gets B and I HOT is fine with me!

Mick and I are are obviously both alpha males. As for me I do not think any woman under 40 could dominate me. Young girls are just that, young girls. Hot yes, but not to me any more. I suspect Mick will tell you the same. At my age there is something very hot about giving up control to a woman you respect. I don't need to show anyone how great I am any more. With me it's not a game I want B to control me. Very different from when I was younger and still had a big ego. Now I have true confidence and don't care what other people think, except for B."


Hate to sound like a Rush Limbaugh fan, but all I can say is “ditto”.

Now its back to the work-a-day routine for Mick and Molly. Wondering whether that new cage will be waiting for

No comments: