HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Mistress's Trifecta


Yesterday, “UnderContract’s” Western Kinky Affairs Correspondent, M, reported to us on a special event where Masters and Mistresses were recently found hiding in plain sight. We thought we would share some of M’s incisive reportage:

“The rodeo was a blast today. What a kinkster’s delight. There are about 7 different arenas. Huge area. Show horses, jumping, equestrian, western, auctions, everything.

They let the public walk about everywhere in the paddocks, among the livestock, horses running around everywhere. There are beautiful women riding horses everywhere in jodhpurs, black boots, spurs, helmets, riding crops, urging their mounts around, and the horses are incredibly beautiful too.!

Men too Molly, dressed the same, with tight stretch pants, showing their cocks out lined, black boots, spurs and riding crops, riding their mounts with grace and charm, but strictly controlling them. A lot of the riders were British, French or German. Obviously wealthy (to fly their horses from Europe). Lots of D/s dynamics. Both the men and the women had minions tending to their horses. There were horse showers all around and the helpers where washing the horses while the riders lounged on folding chairs with their feet up. One British guy was talking on his cell phone while a very attractive lady shined his boots as he tapped his thigh with a riding crop! Cocky, arrogant, men and women. But HOT.

I watched one lady ride in a practice arena for about 10 minutes. She was stunning, riding a huge stallion with a big swinging cock. She was a haughty, arrogant woman, and controlled that horse completely. Very cool, very hot. I got several looks from B for ogling the sexy asses of some of the female riders. However, B liked it too, very much. She liked the cowboys with their tight jeans and chaps. They had big bulges by their crotches where the chaps pushed them out! Very kinky. B and I like the Renaissance Fair (kinky people there too) but this was much better. If you guys ever get the chance to go to a top flight equestrian show you should do it. Molly you could definitely find your type of Dom there. Very classy, dominant men there.”

(Mick and Molly welcome other guest reporters lurking out there. Share your experiences. We do not pay Newspaper Guild wages though.)

While M was enjoying the kinky world of equestrian Doms and Dommes, and fantasizing about what might be done with all those riding crops, back in the Midwest, Molly did not have a large mammal between her legs, unless you count me.

Molly was showered with a trifecta of attention from her Slave yesterday…..

At mid-afternoon she strolled into my office for some worship. As she say in her “throne” she recounted the business meeting she attended while I knelt before her, head buried between her legs, enjoying the taste of the juices that flowed through those black tights. Once I pulled them down to her boot tops, there was just enough room for my mouth between spread thighs. When she came with a stifled moan, her head clunked back against the door, making me wonder what my neighboring colleagues thought Mick and Molly were doing. Because I had on my steel cage, I could only contemplate what it would be like for Molly to return the favor.

I got home after work to find Molly dutifully preparing dinner. Once the chili was simmering in the pot, we adjourned to our bedroom. Mistress let me help her out of her dress, and I was soon on my knees again, making sure that Mistress was pleased enough with my attention to earn release from my cage. But Mistress had some emails to answer. Though my cock was now free, I was told that my pleasure would have to wait until after dinner.

Once the teens were fed, Slave was relegated to assisting the senior surly with a take home American History exam. I had to reacquaint myself with the reconstruction era, and the grounds for Andrew Johnson’s impeachment (firing War Secretary Stanton), before finally being able to join Mistress in bed.

Since she had already had the benefit of my tongue twice today, she deserved something more to make me worthy of my own release. I asked for permission to insert my little white probe, that assures a particularly hard cock. Then I pulled out our “Magic Wand”, which seemed to make Mistress’s eyes light up. We cuddled and kissed for a while until both of us were more than in the mood. Then the Wand was switched to the low position. Mistress commented on how loud that sucker is, but I noted that the sound is deadened a bit when it is squeezed between two anxious thighs.

I held Mistress close to me, kissing her, as my hand snaked behind her, sliding the wand between her cheeks so that it rested somewhere between her two little orifices. Its deep vibrations were more than enough to make my owner squirm and twist against me, and her frustration began to build as it became clear that I was in no hurray. When her fingers tried to find my hardened cock I was able to evade them. I wanted to see how desperate I could make her, not the reverse.

“Are you deliberately trying to frustrate me, Slave?”, she asked, mounting impatience in her voice.

“Of course”, I responded. One has to be honest with his Mistress.

As her hips began to squirm even more to find better contact with the tool resting between her thighs, I decided to be merciful and turned her over, face up on the bed, giving me better access to her hard nipples. They tasted so good between my lips and teeth.

With her head thrown back, and her sounds turning all the more animalistic and demanding, I asked her to imagine what it would be like tied to a suitable Dom’s bed, with him teasing/torturing her like this, but withholding permission to come. Making her beg for it. This only seemed to drive Mistress to further distraction.

Varying the pressure of the Wand on the junction between her thighs, I brought Mistress to the verge and back several times. By now her hands had found my cock and her gentle squeezes and caresses began to take their toll. So I expedited the process by applying the churning tool more firmly against her, to Mistress’s gratification. I pressed her against the bed with the weight of my body as she came with sobs and tears, then begged me to fuck her.

By now I was more than desperate myself, and she seemed pleased with how hard my cock was as I held it deep inside her, letting our hips do the work that led Mistress over the top one more time. When I finally was given permission to come it was with an with the special intensity that comes only after a full day of denial and devotion.

Today is Slave’s Abstinence Day. So I will keep last night’s explosion in mind as I “offer it up” for the next 24 hours.

No comments: