HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Celebrating Victory Over Global Warming



Mick and Molly struck back against the cold, gray of a heartland January yesterday. We decided to celebrate the world’s apparent victory over global warming by adding a few BTU’s of “green”, self-generated heat. And because both of us have to be up and out early as my Abstinence Day dawn’s, I am sharing a few of yesterday’s highlights in abbreviated fashion:

1)   My new routine to mount my stainless steel cage on workdays is to put the ring on when I get up, while my apparatus is loose and pliable and can be nudged through the steel ring with minimal discomfort. So when I came back to bed, my cock was in its ring, and Mistress was pleased with the results of her ministrations. “My cock is back”, she praised. Apparently she was a bit insecure over the weekend when my cold and meds conspired to give her something less than Mistress-worthy.  Of course, getting over the edge with a steel ring at the base of your scrotum takes a little more effort, but is very rewarding when the time comes. And Mistress seemed to enjoy that extra effort.
2)   As I prepared to leave for work, cage now locked on tight, Mistress was standing in our bedroom naked, hair wet from the shower. I pulled her to me and had her lay face down on the bed, feet on the floor. Nudging her legs apart with my foot, I slide my right hand  between her legs and massaged her with roving fingers. Soon Mistress’s hips were bucking against me, as a thumb slipped inside her tight little ass. My reward was her taste and scent on my fingers through the long work day.
3)   Mistress had a long boring work meeting to attend, and I was sitting at my own desk attending to the nags who regularly interact with me by phone and email. Then an email from Mistress popped up. “Be prepared”, it said. Attached was a photo of my red marked ass from an earlier punishment session. Oh my. Mistress was in a playful mood, and I am always happy to be her toy.
4)   Mistress had a dinner meeting planned, but assured me she would stop by my office for some worship before I went home to feed the surly teens. She waltzed in around 4:40 or so, dressed in a black dress, black tights and boots. No doubt some heads turned as she walked across the tundra from her office to mine. As I closed the door, we kissed. Then Mistress said, “more convenient for me to simply take off this dress”. So she did. (See my picture). There was Mistress, in her black tights, boots and blouse, ready for me to kneel and service her. Which I was happy to do. The wet spot on the chair when she was satisfied was most impressive.
5)   I headed home, still caged, and prepared some gnocchi for the teens. Conversation focused on the exodus from American Idol, which they are happy to gossip about, but far too cool to watch. When Mistress got home from her dinner she had some work to finish, so I was able to admire her as she typed away, stripped down to her black tights and bra, at a desk adjacent to the bed where I was reading. Finally, she offered to release me from my cage. Ah.
6)   The lights out, we began to make love, the good old fashioned way. But as we were getting into a particularly good rhythm, the phone rang. Mistress’ relative blathering on about a toast he wanted me to give at an upcoming family wedding. Now that is a mood killer if there ever was one. But Mistress was empathetic, and used the oral skills she has been practicing of late to quickly restore me to the proper rigidity.  Then she mounted me, taking her own reward for a job well done, by pressing hard and enthusiastically against me in a way that generated  one of those orgasms that had her collapsing against me, urging me to role over and finish the job.

If our lonely planet heated up just a notch yesterday, now you know why.



No comments: