HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Getting By With a Little Help from (New) Friends


Dear Mistress,

It was a cold but happy Christmas here in our undisclosed location. It was a special pleasure to exchange gifts with the fire blazing; to ski with the girls in the numbing cold; then to come back here for lunch and some extended rest time, the obligatory calls to family done, and a few hours to spare before heading to dinner with our amigos from Texas.

In no rush, we napped and read and napped some more, before we turned to enjoy one another’s bodies. I offered to worship you on my knees, but that would have required to pull back the covers, and Mistress was still a little chilled from the near zero temperatures. Instead we got into a clench, legs intertwined, with my hand sliding between your thighs. As we kissed, by fingers worked you there until you came with a murmur and groan, muffled as your face was buried into my neck.

I was more than ready by then, and asked permission to fuck you then and there. But you wanted to toy with me first, and you used your fingers, then your mouth to tease me to an even firmer state. Somehow, in this process you rotated to a position on your stomach (or did I prod you there?), and I used my hand to massage your tight bottom for a while before asking for the right to enter you that way.

This is something that seems to be an increasing part of our sexual escapades, Mistress. And also something that casts your Slave in a more Dom-ish role. As I slid into you, I asked you to speculate that a Dom who might exercise ownership rights over you someday would limit your right to enjoy this particular sex act with your lowly Slave. Rules are rules after all, and it’s always possible that your limited rights would NOT include sex from behind with anyone BUT a Master. My point:  we had better enjoy these opportunities while we can. And we did, as you came with a gasp, pressing your ass back into me, your head buried in your arms. You came one more time after I had first eased back, then increased my pace as I pumped into you.

It’s harder for me to come that way, but I was oh so close … just on the edge. Ultimately, I gave up, sensitive to abusing your tender back muscles. I slid from you and rolled you over. Your face was wet with tears as you begged me to fuck you. (Yes, it was Mistress who was begging. Nice.) I was anxious to oblige, and soon was back inside you, pumping with a desperation that soon had me begging and crossing over that edge once you granted permission.

That evening we had Christmas dinner with some  our  Texas friends and their extended family. I tried my best to be attentive in the crowd, though the opportunity to serve you sexually did not arise. By the time the evening was done we were ready for sleep.
_____________________________________________________________________________

When I woke on the 26th, I had some work to attend to, so my homework was an “incomplete”. (I hate to leave you or our readers without reading material, and was fortunate I was not punished).

You called me to bed as I was typing away on the first part of this entry, and I apologized for my late work product. You were  understanding, and soon we were kissing, fucking and coming in the relaxed but satisfying way like the old married couple that we are.

When we were through taking our pleasure from one another I switched to the task of rearranging travel plans for a surly teen’s boy friend.  When I finally finished my delicate negotiations with Delta, an angrily awakened surly teen, and her boyfriend, I turned to find you reading through ‘Nilla’s 2nd installment of her story loosely based on our adventures.

You casually commented that we should be in no rush to hit the slopes in the 4 degree weather this am. Obviously, ‘Nilla’s crafty storytelling has more than replaced my missing homework when it came to reigniting Mistress’s desire.

Her story features some cruel nipple clamping on the Mistress turned Sub, which gave me a good excuse to pull out a Christmas present for you that I did not have you open in front of the girls.

This was an experiment you had been dreading. But we owed it to Science to try these out on your little pink darlings.  I sucked gently on your left nipple until it was nice and firm. I attempted to adjust the clamps until they were not at “full pinch”. But the problem was that as so adjusted they would not hold on, but simply slid off after a little pinch was delivered.

Re-grouping, I eliminated the “cushion” and tried the clip at full strength on you. That was a success, in that the clip did not just pop off. But the tight clamp seemed very painful to Mistress. This did not make me a popular Slave, and the clamp was quickly removed.

You then tried one on my tiny little nipples. Pain. Shooting all through my body like a lightening bolt. But yes, erotic. Again, the clamp quickly was removed, as the pain seemed to exceed any erotic benefit (to me, at least). 

Lessons learned:  1) need smaller/ different clamps; 2) subject must be tied down when application occurs; 3) gag a necessity if teens are in the house. (Look forward to any recommendations our readers might have on this subject).

While this effort was less than a successful experiment, it did get our juices flowing again, only about an hour after our last encounter. So credit to ‘Nilla for her inspiration of round two of our day.

After a somewhat shorter but invigorating ski day, we returned home for our afternoon rest period. Settling into bed with some hot green tea we indulged ourselves with some reading and a nap. Before I dozed off, the sun was illuminating the mountains visible through our bedroom window. But when I finally stirred again, the snow dappled mountains were long past their alpen glow, and were dimly lit by the half moon above.

Before we went to sleep we read over a stunning tale sent via email that morning from a new correspondent to our north, a man who had finally submitted to his wife after some years of taking the upper hand. He wrote about a particular exploit from his youth, as he dominated another man’s wife at a disco.

His story resonated with you and your slave, and as we woke from our nap and turned to one another, his e-mail became an inspiration for some murmured encouragements and speculations about you coming under the spell of a would be Dom later that evening when we listened to a local rocker at a raucous Cantina. We were still groggy from our nap,  but you seemed a woman possessed as you sucked my cock until it was too hard for me to bear any longer. By then I was the Slave possessed, fucking you with a  frenzy, as I imagined how you would respond to the type of nightclub overture our new friend had described.

So yesterday we did get assists from our friends to compensate for my delayed homework. It’s good to have them along for the ride. And nice to think maybe we are sparking their imaginations too.




.


No comments: