HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Friday, October 1, 2010

Mick and Molly at the Bat.

Mistress was running around like that proverbial headless chicken yesterday: client meltdowns. Finger Nail emergency. You get the picture.

Fortunately, We got a chance for some gratifying, if workmanlike, sex before a morning bike ride. And I used my fingers to give her another orgasm in the shower as the warm water flowed through her long, dark hair.

But after that…. I didn’t hear much from Mistress other than a brief call on her way to take care of that broken nail.

There would be no time for a worship stop today.

“I think M is probably annoyed with me today, Slave. I haven’t had the time today or even yesterday for the type of conversation he likes.”

“I’m sure he understands that some day you’re a busy girl, Mistress.”

But I knew how he felt, so decided to reach out in brotherhood to show we were both in the same boat. I titled my email “MIA” and mentioned that Mistress and I would be hooking up that evening at a business event that her company had set up for clients at the old ball yard.

“Mistress has been hard to pin down today. Very busy girl. Hope you enjoyed that "slave's eye view" shot in the blog today.

We go to the baseball game tonight, tho it sounds like it will be more business chit chat than enjoying the game. Wonder if we can find a place for worship there?”

He quickly responded:

-“-I wouldn't put it past u2, tough at the ball park though, if u pull that off I’ll really be impressed..

Will be pulling for your team in the playoffs. Mine choked down the stretch.

Loved the pic today

take care, M”

I felt a need to inspire M, get both of our minds off of our missing Mistress / slut and on to smuttier things.


“Now it's on.... a challenge. I will see if I can find a way to squeeze an O out of her come hell or extra innings.”

He got in the spirit:

lol too too funny... my money is on u2 lunatics but I will be VERY impressed .

Well, M, I have to confess. I let you down. It was one of those nights when I came back on my shield, as some horny Spartan might put it.

I have no story to tell of pulling Mistress into the Party suite’s single bathroom, sliding down her pants and kneeling to savor the flavor of her sweet, clean shaven folds.

I can’t explain how I pinned her against the wall of some dark hallway in the bowels of the stadium, slid my fingers into her tailored pants, and stroked her there while taking her mouth with my hungry tongue.

There was no hot scene where we found an unoccupied luxury box, and I pushed her over the back of an upholstered chair to take her from behind.

I am beaten, but not bowed.

Unfortunately, it was a very well attended soiree, and Mistress had to be on her best behavior. I do like watching her turn on the charm. And I tried to play the properly filial role of corporate hubby, a bit older and more taciturn, but attentive and supportive too.

There was that charming lesbian couple. Mistress amused them and a few others about a comment I made a few months back about the younger of the pair. They emailed us a photo of them at a party with my glamorous Mistress between them. All three were dolled up in their best party going wear.

As Mistress told the story, we were lying in bed, the photo popped onto her laptop screen and I described the woman next to my wife as “stunning,” causing Mistress to take offense. I.e., I should have complemented her rather than ( or before) her companion.

I suitably blushed. And said, “but of course you know how devoted I am to you dear”, reached out and stroked her arm.

All the women standing around cooed their approval.

What I didn’t share is the comment I made that day in bed, when the photo popped up, about how delicious it would be to see the three of them naked, in bed together.

And how Mistress responded to that scenario: “Ummm. That would be interesting, Slave.”

The game was mercifully short. The home team won. And by the time the party broke up the stands were empty. Down below, the grounds crew was rolling out tarp to cover home plate and the lights were shutting out.

I thought there might be one last chance to find a secret hiding place for some hanky panky.

But no, Mistress colleagues clung to us like cheap suits for the walk back to the parking garage they share.

So on this dark day in Mudville, the seemingly mighty Mick and Molly struck out.






1 comment:

beingaisha said...

Too bad. :(

LOL. At least you tried... maybe next time.

aisha